Can you name one thing Mike Pence did as vice president?

I posted a list of them. You have an internet connection, if you want to know (I'm positive you don't or you would already have done so) then I suggest you go look for them.

I will not be doing things for you.
Oh well.
shrug-viral-hog.gif

Deflection.

Kamala Harris is not in any way shape or form qualified to lead this country. btw, looks like a recession is looming. Unemployment is rising. Violence in our inner cities is STILL bad. The border is NOT secure. Inflation is hurting families.
What, no bitching about gas prices? :dunno:Doom and gloom: The way magaturds roll. :rolleyes:

No, because I lived during Trump and Pence and didn't see anybody constantly riding Pence for doing anything. Pence was the COVID Czar. How did that turn out?

You guys have created an imaginary Trump and Biden presidencies. Biden/Harris have been huge in world affairs. And all you idiots do is repeat some border czar bullshit while ignoring that Trump sabotaged the border deal. So when you admit that trump is the problem on the border, I'll go read what Trump and Pence did for the 53rd time.

No, because I lived during Trump and Pence and didn't see anybody constantly riding Pence for doing anything.

Because nobody cared. Just like nobody cared about Harris, until the coup.

List her greatest accomplishments.
I already did, but who cares?

I like her, and I support her for President.

In the end, it's a popularity contest

We'll see who the American voters prefer come November.

Personally, I'm feeling very optimistic about my prospects.

Do you?

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
How about Joe Biden?

What about Dick Cheney?

Al Gore, Dan Quale?

What did George H. W. Bush and/or Walter Mondale do as Vice President?

Anyone?
Pence? Yeah, gave us Covid vaccines in warp speed

Al Gore and Dan Quale? Nah, not much of anything....

George HW Bush? Well, he also was Director of the CIA, a US Congressman, Head US Liason to China, but he was a very active VP, taking part of the deregualtion task force, which cut a lot of unneeded regulations, which helped spur the largest economic expansion the world had ever seen at the time.

Pence? Yeah, gave us Covid vaccines in warp speed

Al Gore and Dan Quale? Nah, not much of anything....

George HW Bush? Well, he also was Director of the CIA, a US Congressman, Head US Liason to China, but he was a very active VP, taking part of the deregualtion task force, which cut a lot of unneeded regulations, which helped spur the largest economic expansion the world had ever seen at the time.
Was it Trump or Pence who's responsible for giving us Operation Warp Speed?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Which is why I would never have cast a vote for Pence. But the issue isn't Pence now. The issue is the failure of Harris.
There has been no failure. That's why you need to stop reading that right wing garbage.

Because when you talk about failure, Trump is king. Had he been so great, his ass would be president right now. Furthermore hes a convicted felon. I'm sure you would be talking about electing Harris had she been convicted and you most certainly would not be hearing any excuses about lawfare, persecuting politcal opponents or any of the lies you accept and believe coming from your fellow white man.

Trump appointed Pence Covid Czar, much like Xiden appointed Harris to border czar, one gave us vaccines, the other opened the border, allowing unvaccinated people in the country, leading to record covid deaths.

Let’s be serious.

1. This is an idiotic thread.

2. Other than attending some state funerals for lesser dignitaries, and sitting behind the President at State of the Union addresses online a trained seal, to vote in the Senate to break an occasional tie vote there, and to otherwise passively sit by, in case the President croaks, no Vice President does much of anything.

3. Rarely, a President might assign a task to the Vice President. The notion of “border czar” pops into mind. But Kamalalala didn’t do much of anything in that role, either.

4. See number 1, above.

Let’s be serious.

1. This is an idiotic thread.

2. Other than attending some state funerals for lesser dignitaries, and sitting behind the President at State of the Union addresses online a trained seal, to vote in the Senate to break an occasional tie vote there, and to otherwise passively sit by, in case the President croaks, no Vice President does much of anything.

3. Rarely, a President might assign a task to the Vice President. The notion of “border czar” pops into mind. But Kamalalala didn’t do much of anything in that role, either.

4. See number 1, above.
Does the stupidity apply to this thread as well?

It doesn't matter because they failed. It's what they didn't do that other cuntries did thats the problem.

5 Ways the Trump Administration’s Policy Failures Compounded the Coronavirus-Induced Economic Crisis​

The weakness of the Trump administration’s economic response to the coronavirus crisis—much like the failure of its public health response—can be seen in comparison with the United States’ international peers. As demonstrated by the experiences of peer nations, a rapid and coordinated public health response could have contained the pandemic more effectively and reduced the mounting economic losses. Instead, it seems as though the United States is getting the worst of both: the highest death toll of any country and what will likely be the sharpest economic contraction in American history.

Cross-country comparisons of unemployment rates illuminate how effective strong worker protections and early testing measures could have been in the United States had they been promoted by the federal government. South Korea, which largely avoided shutting down its economy due to its early and aggressive actions, recorded an unemployment rate of 3.8 percent in April—only slightly above the 3.3 percent figure recorded in February. Australia, which implemented a wage subsidy program equivalent to 3.5 percent of its gross domestic product (GDP), has seen its unemployment rate increase from 5.1 percent to 6.2 percent over the same time period. Germany, too, only saw a modest increase in its unemployment rate, as it ticked up from 5.0 percent to 5.8 percent. The United States, on the other hand, recorded an unemployment rate of 14.7 percent in April—up dramatically from the 3.5 percent figure in February.

These differences in unemployment rates have massive consequences for the number of Americans currently without employment. Had the United States unemployment rate followed the same trajectory as those of its peers, millions more Americans would still be employed. Based on the percent changes in unemployment rates, between 17 and 18 million more Americans would still have their jobs if the United States had experienced changes in unemployment rate similar to those of Australia, Germany, or South Korea. And even if the United States had followed a slightly worse trajectory, like that of Canada, at least 11 million fewer people would be unemployed.

1722845870274.png

The Trump administration failed to take the coronavirus outbreak seriously. In late February, while other high-income countries were ramping up testing and developing tracing procedures, President Donald Trump stated that “the Coronavirus [was] very much under control.” It was during these critical early weeks and months that the United States should have been stockpiling protective gear for frontline workers and making testing widely available. In contrast, South Korea, a country whose first confirmed case of COVID-19 coincided with that of the United States, bought 720,000 masks for employees of businesses considered at risk of exposure to the coronavirus. When asked if the U.S. federal government would supply personal protective equipment (PPE) to states, President Trump responded that it would not act as a “shipping clerk.”​

There has been no failure.

Of course there has been. She is a massive fail. Other than doing nothing and braying like the jackass she is, you can’t point to any accomplishment she made while VP. Nobody can.

There were no accomplishments by old Heels Up.

Does the stupidity apply to this thread as well?
I can’t really address your stupidity beyond noting that’s so massive it has its own field of gravity.

Trying to rephrase your failed attempt at a question into something approximating English, I will say again: Vice Presidents, as a rule, never do shit.

This remains a massively stupid thread.

Too bad. I also lived through the Trump and Pence administrations, and I witnessed lots of people riding Pence for thousands of things. Most of them spin and outright lie and ridicule. That does not take away from the fact that Pence has a record of accomplishments.

Harris does not.
Harris has more accomplishments than Pence. Nobody lied about Pence. The fact you say Harris doesn't have a record of accompishments shows that you only read that right wing crap.

Forum List

Back