Walking in the morning while being black.

I’m more concerned about Jews’ rights to walk across their college campus than telling a cop my name when he asks. I’m more concerned that a few Democrats at the top comduct a coup on the nominee that primary voters selected and force him out. I’m more concerned about my right to let my boss know I voted for Trump without fear of career retribution.

Telling a cop my name when he asks for it is not high on my list of “having my rights violated.”

Im not sure how those 2 issues are connected in any way. Is it an either or? I get to not ID myself to the police but Jews then are allowed/have to be harassed on college campuses?

Dude got what he deserved. It’s very suspicious to be “just walking around” as he said, at 5:30 in the morning with a little boy. If the man had half a brain cell he’d realize that and drop the attitude. And if the officers just let him go and it turned out the man had taken the boy without consent, those officers would be in even bigger trouble. However,between the officer and the man you’d think one of them would offer to go to the home to get the ID. If he is “ just walking around” then obviously he’s not far from home. Nope, no racism here.

/—-/ That 6 year old will grow up hating the police.
And that is because the father already has a negative, defiant attitude toward police - and he passed in that attitude toward his kid. If he were just polite to the cop - and did you hear how nice and friendly the cop was to him, before the defiance started? - and explained to the kid that cops just want to make sure bad people aren’t walking around and we are thankful for it, the kid would pick up on that attitude.

And who knows? Maybe the next year, when he’s 7, he will get lost on a family vacation, and the police will reunite him safely with his family. And also the nice lady who found him and took him to the police bought him an ice cream cone.

Im not sure how those 2 issues are connected in any way. Is it an either or? I get to not ID myself to the police but Jews then are allowed/have to be harassed on college campuses?
They’re connected because you are more enraged that a cop asking a man walking alone in the dark with a child for his name than you are about Jews being allowed the right to walk on campus.

The first is harmless, the second is the lead-up to Hitler.

Forget manners. Cops should learn the law. I've said it before, and I'll say it again; a person should have to be able to legally practice the law, before they can be allowed to enforce it. That would do away with the majority of these problems.
There's no way a cop can know the law to the extent that they should. But every cop can learn to have good manners. That alone would eliminate 50% of the problem.

Dude got what he deserved. It’s very suspicious to be “just walking around” as he said, at 5:30 in the morning with a little boy. If the man had half a brain cell he’d realize that and drop the attitude. And if the officers just let him go and it turned out the man had taken the boy without consent, those officers would be in even bigger trouble. However,between the officer and the man you’d think one of them would offer to go to the home to get the ID. If he is “ just walking around” then obviously he’s not far from home. Nope, no racism here.
Suspicion isnt a crime.
And thats why those stupid fuckin cops are going to cost the city thousands of dollars.

What racism at all? I don’t see that the guy is black.

I'm pretty certain a skilled, trained cop, could discern that, and know how to handle it, without breaking the law himself and squashing another citizen's right to move freely...
I think the cop could have done a better job

Thats what I opened with and have said all along

But that doesent entitle the man to be a knucklehead

He deserved to be handcuffed in front of the child, and is not entitled to any money from the city

Last edited:
I think the cop could havw done a better job

Thats what I opened with and have said all along

But that doesent entitle the man to be a knucklehead

He deserved to be handcuffed in front of the child, and is not entitled to any money from the city
Actually, yeah, as an American, you ARE entitled to be a knucklehead. So long as you don't break the law in the process.

Actually, yeah, as an American, you ARE entitled to be a knucklehead. So long as you don't break the law in the process.
Well ok

If you are actually FOR stupidity as long as its a citizen dealing with the cops then there isnt much more to say

NO ONE is required under our laws to show a cop, a police officer, ID if he asks.
That varies state by state. According to this table he wasn't required, if so, that's why the cops released him and the taken down cop was an ass acting well out of his authority.

See you in court.

Seems our country is gone now. We have far leftists who want a police state and "far right" who support them. I imagine only if the guy is black though. Why does it seem if this man were white, many of you would react differently
And a whole shit ton in the middle who are too wrapped up in their cell phones to notice.

Well you are good little sheep arent you.

All searches require a search warrant dum dum.
I think I'm seeing the problem of why you don't get this. You would end up just like the man in the video, child screaming and all.
Yeah, everybody else sucks, but where does that get you? Sadly, some people just choose to go through life the hard way, being miserable, and it's always someone else's fault. It seems to be quite a common trait among leftwingers

Last edited:
Well ok

If you are actually FOR stupidity as long as its a citizen dealing with the cops then there isnt much more to say
That's not what I said at all. What I said is so long as you don't break the law, a cop doesn't and SHOULDN'T, have the power to interfere with your life, and how you live it.

Forum List

Back