Walking in the morning while being black.

Again, I saw probable cause for the cops to check the guy out. In that case, if the guy was actually just out for a walk with his son,
What was the reasonably articulable crime you think he had committed? Suspicious isnt a crime. Walking down the street at an "odd time" isnt a crime. Being on a street near storage units isnt a crime.

there was no reason to be confrontational with the cop. All he had to do was give the cop his name, explain he didn't carry his wallet when he went for walks but had the ID at his home nearby.

He doesnt need a reason. All the cop had to do was follow the law. It's not the citizen's job to make nice with the police. It is the police officer's job to follow the law. He's not required to show him his ID nor give him his name. He's not required to tell him where he's coming from, going to, or doing. He's not required to tell him where he lives.

I'm pretty sure if the guy had not been defensive and confrontational with the cops which made the situation even more suspicious in their eyes, there would have been no arrest, no problem. And he did resist arrest which is a no no in all 50 states and DC.
Yes so long as the man did what he was told the police officer would allow him to keep walking down the street. Do you read the shit you write?
Were the cops overly aggressive? I don't know. Did the man unnecessarily encourage more confrontation from the cops? Yes he did.
By asserting his rights that encouraged confrontation?
Again it is highly unusual for an adult to be out walking with a young kid when it is still dark outside. If the guy had been kidnapping my son or had something bad in mind, I would be eternally grateful for the cops checking him out.

Is walking with your kid outside a felony or a misdemeanor? It wasn't dark out. Does it go from misdemeanor to felony if the suns not out? Maybe that' why they dont do trick or treating after dark now..

Its crazy how many hypothetical crimes a lot of people are accusing the man in the video of possibly committing in order to justify the violations of the law the cop committed on video.

And if that child does not belong to that man and later turns up raped and murdered libs like you can sluff it off as just the price we have to pay to protect the rights of criminals
Is there any evidence of that at all here? Should the police stop and interrogate every adult walking with a child down the street?

Seems our country is gone now. We have far leftists who want a police state and "far right" who support them. I imagine only if the guy is black though. Why does it seem if this man were white, many of you would react differently

Seems our country is gone now. We have far leftists who want a police state and "far right" who support them. I imagine only if the guy is black though. Why does it seem if this man were white, many of you would react differently
Im not sure why you think the man's race is playing into this at all.

Why should the officer automatically believe him? it was suspicious. Amy father never took me for a walk in the dark around storage units,

The guy should have just shown his ID. When he refused to comply, it became more suspicious.
They are not in a show me state and he wasnt doing anything wrong. "suspicion" isnt a crime.
People have got to stop letting these people get away their shit.
Like, do you want your rights to be shit on? Because thats what it sounds like.

They are not in a show me state and he wasnt doing anything wrong. "suspicion" isnt a crime.
People have got to stop letting these people get away their shit.
Like, do you want your rights to be shit on? Because thats what it sounds like.
I’m more concerned about Jews’ rights to walk across their college campus than telling a cop my name when he asks. I’m more concerned that a few Democrats at the top comduct a coup on the nominee that primary voters selected and force him out. I’m more concerned about my right to let my boss know I voted for Trump without fear of career retribution.

Telling a cop my name when he asks for it is not high on my list of “having my rights violated.”

Cops need to learn manners in a lot of cases. Respect is EARNED, not granted.

Too many times we see corrupt cops violating civil rights because they are not held to account.

Till now.

Videos, show the criminal behavior that we all suspected, but were never able to prove.
Forget manners. Cops should learn the law. I've said it before, and I'll say it again; a person should have to be able to legally practice the law, before they can be allowed to enforce it. That would do away with the majority of these problems.

I’m more concerned about Jews’ rights to walk across their college campus than telling a cop my name when he asks. I’m more concerned that a few Democrats at the top comduct a coup on the nominee that primary voters selected and force him out. I’m more concerned about my right to let my boss know I voted for Trump without fear of career retribution.

Telling a cop my name when he asks for it is not high on my list of “having my rights violated.”
/—-/ That 6 year old will grow up hating the police.

It should still be there.
That guy had his rights violated and look at him. Look at that poor boy, crying for his father. Its fucked up.
ALL BECAUSE HE KNEW HIS RIGHTS.

Forum List

Back