Exactly Why You Should Buy an EV

The true liability of electric cars is that they do not generate their own power like a gas car; someone must generate it for them elsewhere, then it must be transmitted great distance, then the battery must STORE that energy and hold it suspended in a static state until needed. If anything goes wrong with the battery, it releases all that energy at once with tragic results. Worse, not only does the battery consume nearly 50% of the weight of the car, but batteries lose capacity with use over time and temperature, costing a great amount to replace every ten years or so.

There will be no old or 'classic' EVs on the road. They will be a recycling nightmare.
Well said. Very well said.

With what the real number government is spending on illegal migrants, they probably could supply one free to every household.
Illegal aliens are to the "USA" what vacuum cleaners are to homes. They clean us out.

The true liability of electric cars is that they do not generate their own power like a gas car; someone must generate it for them elsewhere, then it must be transmitted great distance, then the battery must STORE that energy and hold it suspended in a static state until needed. If anything goes wrong with the battery, it releases all that energy at once with tragic results. Worse, not only does the battery consume nearly 50% of the weight of the car, but batteries lose capacity with use over time and temperature, costing a great amount to replace every ten years or so.

There will be no old or 'classic' EVs on the road. They will be a recycling nightmare.

It continually causes me to wonder at the sanity of dumbocrats who ignore a far better compromise that would be much better accepted and more practival than the overrated EV's/

HYBRID car!

My Brother is on his second Toyota Prius and very happy with it and he is a far-left democrats who avoids EV's. because they are not practical for long trips.

With what the real number government is spending on illegal migrants, they probably could supply one free to every household.

Between illegals and wars like Ukraine, if Biden were really serious about green energy and EV cars, he could have spent the same money on solving our problems here at home instead and gone a long way towards making it all a lot closer to a practical reality.

200 billion dollars (Ukraine alone) is equal to 200,000 million dollars or 200,000,000 thousand dollars. That is what Joe has pissed away on just Ukraine alone.

Tells me everything I need to know that he and the Left are just blowing smoke up our asses about the importance of Climate Change.

Well teens would love to get the disbanded EV's by removing the battery and other junk and recast it as an ICE car and viola!

Between illegals and wars like Ukraine, if Biden were really serious about green energy and EV cars, he could have spent the same money on solving our problems here at home instead and gone a long way towards making it all a lot closer to a practical reality.

200 billion dollars (Ukraine alone) is equal to 200,000 million dollars or 200,000,000 thousand dollars. That is what Joe has pissed away on just Ukraine alone.

Tells me everything I need to know that he and the Left are just blowing smoke up our asses about the importance of Climate Change.
And a dime to a donut, fighting those wars is not the least ecofriendly in any way.

1720291160453.png

When batteries lose electricity, it shows down EV as you saw.

The problem as I keep repeating is the battery. First it discharges. Second the number needed are very heavy. Weight penalizes.

LOL....It's like FJB's debate performance.....What's seen can't be unseen. ;)

Forum List

Back