Huge Percentage Of EV Owners Want To Go Back To Normal Cars, Study Finds

It was intended as a message for people like you. You 'got it' and that's good.

Now just call it $30 to account for conversion losses.

And start acting like a grown up instead of a contrary bitch on everything that gets in your brain.

Got it. You ignore the range drops significantly at full HWY speeds like 80MPH. That’s the main point. EV aint that cheap running at 1/2 effeciency. And electric rates are nowhere near as cheap as reported. When GOVT gets you hooked they will tax the bejeezus outa EV or Electricity to limit you. They are doing it now to Gasoline.

Got it. You ignore the range drops significantly at full HWY speeds like 80MPH. That’s the main point. EV aint that cheap running at 1/2 effeciency. And electric rates are nowhere near as cheap as reported. When GOVT gets you hooked they will tax the bejeezus outa EV or Electricity to limit you. They are doing it now to Gasoline.
Why do you think they want to "limit you"?

It's only a matter of time before battery technology allows faster charging and prices on EV's come down.

When that happens, no one will want an internal combustion engine in their car.
Sure, but between now and then there are going to be the kind of problems that we're seeing. It will take significant time and a LOT of investment as well as high prices to get there, so pretending the problems don't exist is futile.

Why do you think they want to "limit you"?

Complete control over all. The Elite (them) will be exempt of course. Like in China, your social score will deny or approve some travel.

DEM commee want that here. You get X amount of charge per week. Enough to go to work and food store once. No more weekend trips to LV if you don’t donate to and support the Dem GOVT.

We saw beginnings of this in Australia during phony Covid. 1-fith of booze, no cigs, no gas, leave your home masked up once per week etc. if you would not vaccinate…even worse.

Last edited:
It's only a matter of time before battery technology allows faster charging and prices on EV's come down.

When that happens, no one will want an internal combustion engine in their car.
That future is not now

And may not exist when greenie/lib/democrat mandates force consumers to buy cars they dont like

Again, WHY? My gas car costs 1/2 EV price. If EV was good and cost effective now popularity would explode. I’m not paying $25K more to save $50/mo (if true?) in Gasoline.

I know where to get gas. I got two credit cards. WHY force me to change? What’s in it for me? I’m good right now.

Complete control over all. The Elite (them) will be exempt of course. Like in China, your social score will deny or approve some travel.

DEM commee want that here. You get X amount of charge per week. Enough to go to work and food store once. No more weekend trips to LV if you don’t donate to and support the Dem GOVT.

We saw beginnings of this in Australia during phony Covid. 1-fith of booze, no cigs, no gas, leave your home masked up once per week etc. if you would not vaccinate…even worse.
Who are the elite?

How will they control your electrical supply?

How does someone make donations to the government?

How would the elite determine whether or not you support the government?

Again, WHY? My gas car costs 1/2 EV price. If EV was good and cost effective now popularity would explode. I’m not paying $25K more to save $50/mo (if true?) in Gasoline.

I know where to get gas. I got two credit cards. WHY force me to change? What’s in it for me? I’m good right now.
The primary reason the world is moving to non-emitting technology is not to save you money. It's to stop GHG emissions.

Who are the elite?

How will they control your electrical supply?

How does someone make donations to the government?

How would the elite determine whether or not you support the government?

Don’t be a sap. It’s all easily done. Wireless Technology is already in place in a lot of CA to limit your charge or shut it off by household. Just stuff it loon. Im not working for an idiot on a day off work. And my battery needs charging!

Forum List

Back