welcome back dark brandon!

donny has that color all sewn up.

iu
Not any more.

Looks like he should fire somebody.

speculating? haaaaaaaaaaaaa....................

sure. that cannot be anymore of a lame copout. the very man that you support for potus - AGAIN - pardoned a man that grifted ie STOLE cash from the very people that are your comrades. ol' sausage casing's grift, btw - is going to fall into the rio grande, if it hasn't already. at least donny can't pardon him in his NYS trial come sept for the very same thing. but you go on with yer gee whiz, i have no opinion whatsoever about any of it, just like the trump humper that you are.

:eusa_clap:
Shall I pencil you in for the 19th? I'm sure some of Quid Pro Joe's debate prep team will be available to help you get ready.

And I told you why. Did you miss that part? Most people don't.

oh i know you told me why - just not using factual words. what you told me is you are what donny likes to brag about grabbing.

& 'cause you let him. :113:

oh i know you told me why - just not using factual words. what you told me is you are what donny likes to brag about grabbing.

& 'cause you let him. :113:
And it's amateur hour at the watering hole. You can't dispute what I said so you went with, "NUH-UH, IS NOT!!!", and tried to make it about me. Not happening, Cletus. You want to know why TRUMP! did something, ask him yourself.

Forum List

Back