Biden unveils latest attempt to kill off gas cars in bid to force all Americans to switch to EVs

Maybe more and more delivered goods. Until everyone gets tire of Milk that expires in 2 days or crushed bags of Potato chips. I carefully pick and carefully bag. I see the fixed shoppers more or less shoving it into bags and cars. I almost buy nothing online that is not imossible without online. I don't want to be running to USPS, finding boxes, paying $12 to ship a battery back on a EV vacuum cleaner that don't work or don't fit. I've said my peice.
You simply have to think about what you're ordering online to avoid that sort of stuff.
Global warming is pure hogwash scam implemented by the DEEP state in power and long-range money grab.
Wrong. The Deep State doesn't really exist, but even if it did, it wouldn't influence the UN nor the other 194 different countries on this planet, all of whom are concerned about global warming in response to their own observations and their own science.

Maybe more and more delivered goods. Until everyone gets tire of Milk that expires in 2 days or crushed bags of Potato chips. I carefully pick and carefully bag. I see the fixed shoppers more or less shoving it into bags and cars. I almost buy nothing online that is not impossible without online. I don't want to be running to USPS, finding boxes, paying $12 to ship a battery back on a EV vacuum cleaner that don't work or don't fit. I've said my peace.

Global warming is pure hogwash scam implemented by the DEEP state in power and long-range money grab.
It's the biggest fraud in human history.

Forum List

Back