Huge Percentage Of EV Owners Want To Go Back To Normal Cars, Study Finds

When the first automobile came out, it was expensive and there was little infrastructure.

well if sells go down then that would be an incentive to lower the price on them.

The infrastructure will follow if there is a market

Electric or regular cars are expensive nowadays.

price regular cars a week ago and I was in price shock whether it is used or new.

demand socially responsible rates charged by private ambulance companies!

More lunacy. Ambulances are dedicated to picking up un-insured illegals or shootin bangers in the hood. They charge $1000s’ to the insured to break even. Americas dirty truths hurt you? You don’t have a clue white tommy.

Or we can dump elected leaders pushing the insanity and replace them with people who have common sense and who love America and Americans.
Your romantic love affair with Americans, could cost your and your families' lives as you sit waiting for the electric ambulance.

For you the alternative is buying a used car and making it last for 30 or 40 years. Some few of the people in Cuba choose that way forward.

Actually to be serious, the ambulances will be kept well charged as long as there are exorbitant profits to be made.
It's still going to be America!

More lunacy. Ambulances are dedicated to picking up un-insured illegals or shootin bangers in the hood. They charge $1000s’ to the insured to break even. Americas dirty truths hurt you? You don’t have a clue white tommy.
That's America my friend and much of that can't be changed.
I can assure your my friend, America's dirty truths don't hurt me at all.
Please return to the topic, we're already making some progress here.

Your romantic love affair with Americans, could cost your and your families' lives as you sit waiting for the electric ambulance.

For you the alternative is buying a used car and making it last for 30 or 40 years. Some few of the people in Cuba choose that way forward.

Actually to be serious, the ambulances will be kept well charged as long as there are exorbitant profits to be made.
You'd think the ambulance ride would be a courtesy based on the amount of money you're going to spend once in the hospital. :omg:

In the real world, Americans will die because of stubborn attitudes.

And that's all it takes to change attitudes!

Call the ambulance but now in the meantime, demand socially responsible rates charged by private ambulance companies!

That's two birds with one stone, for the sake of the environment.
Social engineering is the last thing on my mind when I need to get a loved one to the hospital.
Small towns likely don't use EV's in their service fleets.
Biden wants to do away with all fossil fuels remember? If he is re-elected with a Democrat majority in Congress the laws will be changed to make that a reality as well as making it impossible for anyone but a Democrat to be in power ever again. At some point petroleum powered cars will be outlawed. Biden has already issued an order that all new federal vehicles will be EVs. Gavin Newsom has order zero emissions in California by 2035. That is 11 years from now.

Nonsense. Cubans dont drive 25,000 miles per year at 80mph or stuck in 1.5hrs stop and go on hwy 101 into Silicon Valley.

Last edited:

The used gasoline powered vehicle will likely be outlawed if Biden is re-elected and has his way. You really know nothing of America or Americans. You should live here for awhile and you might not come across as so ignorant about us.

You'd think the ambulance ride would be a courtesy based on the amount of money you're going to spend once in the hospital. :omg:
I think it's better to stay off America's health care system. Bringing the EV ambulances into the topic has been a big mistake.

The fact is, the elimination of gas vehicles isn't going to be anywhere near as hard to accomplich as the schlunks think it will be. They base their misunderstanding on EV's replacing gas vehicles, when that was never the intent and is simply impossible!

Now join me as we wipe the floor with their denialist asses.

The used gasoline powered vehicle will likely be outlawed if Biden is re-elected and has his way.
Write your president a letter to suggest that!
You really know nothing of America or Americans.
In fact I know so much about Americans that it makes me feel uncomfortable. Trump so far seems to fear voicing his true facts on why he opposes the war against Russia.
You should live here for awhile and you might not come across as so ignorant about us.
What could I learn that I've been missing? I think I know more about America than most Americans know!

Can we keep this on topic concerning EV's and 'regular' cars?

Social engineering is the last thing on my mind when I need to get a loved one to the hospital.

Biden wants to do away with all fossil fuels remember? If he is re-elected with a Democrat majority in Congress the laws will be changed to make that a reality as well as making it impossible for anyone but a Democrat to be in power ever again. At some point petroleum powered cars will be outlawed. Biden has already issued an order that all new federal vehicles will be EVs. Gavin Newsom has order zero emissions in California by 2035. That is 11 years from now.
I wish them all good luck. :biggrin:

I'll give up my gas guzzler when they can pry my cold dead hands from the steering wheel. :mad:

I wish them all good luck. :biggrin:

I'll give up my gas guzzler when they can pry my cold dead hands from the steering wheel. :mad:
This administration puts people in jail for just being in the wrong place. You get thrown out of the military for just being politically incorrect. You are prosecuted if you are a threat to their power or agenda in any way. It is very brave to say you won't give up your gas guzzler. But if this government wants it, they'll dream up a law or manufacture a reason to take it and your alternative is give it up or go to jail and/or you and your family is destroyed.

Nonsense. Cubans dont drive 25,00 miles per year at 80mph
You meant 25,000 and of course Cubans don't. That's the point silly.
or stuck in 1.5hrs stop and go on hwy 101 into Silicon Valley.
And within about 10 years you won't either, as the gas vehicle numbers become less.
You might even find it better to move to an apartment in Silicon valley!

Look my friend, if you choose to be a contrary spamming asshole, you're going to have to do it with somebody else.

Don't blame me for a thread that's not working out for you'all.

This administration puts people in jail for just being in the wrong place. You get thrown out of the military for just being politically incorrect. You are prosecuted if you are a threat to their power or agenda in any way. It is very brave to say you won't give up your gas guzzler. But if this government wants it, they'll dream up a law or manufacture a reason to take it and your alternative is give it up or go to jail and/or you and your family is destroyed.
Hopefully "this administration" will soon be gone.

There's never any shortage of new info about America, as long as a foreigner can tolerate it!

The alternative may have put itself in a box, concerning Biden's war. He has to either back it and accept it or he has to have the courage to bring his truthful facts to the daylight. If he doesn't then Biden gets away with his lies again.

They will be gone ONLY if good people will put aside their rigidity on single issues and get behind the larger vision of a strong, free, secure, prosperous America with choices, options, opportunity for all.

So long as people won't vote or vote third party because they want to punish the GOP or because they don't like Trump or because their issue isn't on the hot burner or whatever reason, they are enabling the Democrats to keep and possibly greatly strengthen their power.

I hope come November all honorable Americans will do the honorable thing and vote straight GOP. Any other vote is a vote for totalitarianism and the destruction of America as we know it.

They will be gone ONLY if good people will put aside their rigidity on single issues and get behind the larger vision of a strong, free, secure, prosperous America with choices, options, opportunity for all.

So long as people won't vote or vote third party because they want to punish the GOP or because they don't like Trump or because their issue isn't on the hot burner or whatever reason, they are enabling the Democrats to keep and possibly greatly strengthen their power.

I hope come November all honorable Americans will do the honorable thing and vote straight GOP. Any other vote is a vote for totalitarianism and the destruction of America as we know it.
The biggest issue by far is Biden's war.
And Americans becoming antiwar with Trump is a too bitter pill to swallow.

Or is it?

Forum List

Back