Trump is already warning our world adversaries: "Don't play around with us"

nor do you

but you may continue to be as disingenuous as you'd like Anton

fact is, you're in good company ;)

~S~

Dozens of people in President Donald Trump’s administration were granted security clearances despite “disqualifying issues” in their backgrounds, including concerns about foreign influence, drug use and criminal conduct.

Every American says something like that i noticed i guess average americans want to hear they are the greatest country. I did not notice that austrians say they are the best and greatest country they love their country but they never say they are the greatest. I do understand understand though it might be a legacy of the cold war and nature of superpowers and that america has many adversaries i do not judge them just noticed
MAGA Declines the Decline

The "again" in MAGA implies that we had, in these decadent downhill decades, become like all those other countries, which, when their whole histories are analyzed, have nothing to brag about.

That's why we used to be called the "New World." But we had become the same ol'-same ol'.

Gotta love that Trump. Not even elected yet, and he's filling the political void the Biden administration has created.

America will once again be the greatest country in the world.

Trump Warns Rivals Seeking to Take Advantage of Biden: 'Don't Play Around'​

"Back on the campaign rally trail, presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump issued a warning for world rivals seeking to take advantage of the final months of President Biden's "incompetent" administration: Do not dare.

"The whole world should know that while Biden is the worst president in the history of America, our country is going to be strong again, and it's going to be very soon," Trump told a rally in Chesapeake, Virginia, in a speech that aired live and in its entirety on Newsmax and the free Newsmax2 streaming platform.

"I want the enemies to know that because we have a five-month transition period and I want the enemies to know: Don't play around with us during this five-month period."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/enemies-weakness-peace/2024/06/28/id/1170615/

And world leaders the world over are laughing in his face.

MAGA Declines the Decline

The "again" in MAGA implies that we had, in these decadent downhill decades, become like all those other countries, which, when their whole histories are analyzed, have nothing to brag about.

That's why we used to be called the "New World." But we had become the same ol'-same ol'.
Reagan coined make America great again. Trump copyrighted it.

Trump's former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, was charged, convicted, and sentenced to prison. Trump's former campaign vice chairman, Rick Gates, was charged, convicted, and sentenced to prison. Trump's former chief strategist, Steve Bannon, was charged, convicted, and is reporting to prison today.

Ah, then the loaded troll question.

You're pulling out all of the stops from the AOL chat room troll playbook.

But I guess getting attention is what matters.

There is no question.

Obama and Hillary thought Russia was no threat.

And Russia proved them wrong, if they thought that Russia was no longer a threat to Europe.

Thanks!

Trump's former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, was charged, convicted, and sentenced to prison. Trump's former campaign vice chairman, Rick Gates, was charged, convicted, and sentenced to prison. Trump's former chief strategist, Steve Bannon, was charged, convicted, and is reporting to prison today.

Rick Gates, was charged, convicted, and sentenced to prison.

For lying about Russia collusion?

There is no question.

Obama and Hillary thought Russia was no threat.

And Russia proved them wrong, if they thought that Russia was no longer a threat to Europe.

Thanks!
You dont need me to lie to yourself and to lie about other posters. You just need a mirror. This is very odd behavior, for a grown man, Toddskee.

But it appears your transition to a cackling cult baby is complete.

Most people support Ukraine and Israel, contrary to many left wing and right wing fantasies here. The isolationist fairies are going to be disappointed in Trump's foreign policy re Russia and Red China. Trump isn't going to drag his feet like Biden did.

I guess you weren't paying attention the last time Trump was in the White House. Putin was purring like a Cheshire Cat, as Trump pulled out of Syria; held up aid to the Ukraine in the infamous phone call that got him impeached the first time; Agreed to massive OPEC oil production cuts, just as Putin desperately needed money, sending China, India, and Europe to Putin for oil.

His behaviour around Putin was so obsequious that it was a public embarassment to your nation, and it's the reason why your allies have been distancing themselves from the USA. You cannot be trusted to honour anything you promise.

I guess you weren't paying attention the last time Trump was in the White House. Putin was purring like a Cheshire Cat, as Trump pulled out of Syria; held up aid to the Ukraine in the infamous phone call that got him impeached the first time; Agreed to massive OPEC oil production cuts, just as Putin desperately needed money, sending China, India, and Europe to Putin for oil.

His behaviour around Putin was so obsequious that it was a public embarassment to your nation, and it's the reason why your allies have been distancing themselves from the USA. You cannot be trusted to honour anything you promise.
It wasn't that bad----but he is still a tough Queens cookie---
his threats seem sincere to me

^^^ Moron hopes we ignore Putin invaded under Obama and Biden. lol Trump wiped out over 500 Russian mercenaries in Syria and took out a major Iranian piece of shit, Biden has only extorted money from allies and continued Obama's policies of screwing our allies and sucking REd Chinese dick.

Tap-Dance Rap

Kream Jeans Pee-Air looks so much like Shirley Temple in blackface that I always expect her to give up on making excuses for SloJo and start singling "On the Good Ship Lollipop."

That's hilarious! :laughing0301:

I just had to look that one up, and sonofabitch! Shirley Temple actually did do some scenes in blackface...

1720038268912.jpeg

Wait a minute....let me fix that..

1720038897462.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back