Rudi Giuliani Disbarred In New York.

When we see irresponsible legislation as we saw the first two years, there is corruption. We have gotten some small stories from it, and it is not good. I say to you that Progs have no real ideas as their agendas have come to pass in many states. And they added addendums to past agendas won. We are in decline. China is putting out several naval vessels for everyone we put out easily. And they are catching up in technologies. Most likely they get it from us. Our military has a strong foundation from the past since WW 2. It is slowly weakening. I am jaded and cynical on people taken to task in D.C. I believe many are protected from any charges.

You think Trump's team of felons is the answer?

I read that they said he could do NO work in the law, including consulting, or any kind of work where the law is concerned.

I’m not sure how they can prevent him from doing consulting work, as long as he’s not acting as a lawyer.
Because that is considered giving legal advice.

You cannot do that, if you are not a lawyer.

I read that they said he could do NO work in the law, including consulting, or any kind of work where the law is concerned.

I’m not sure how they can prevent him from doing consulting work, as long as he’s not acting as a lawyer.
It's overreach by shitbags that couldn't hold a candle to Rudy.

Because that is considered giving legal advice.

You cannot do that, if you are not a lawyer.

maybe not giving advice, but can work as a consultant to help companies understand the law, and how their decisions would be impacted by the law, but not offering any suggestions about how to proceed.

They can also, in many cases, work as a paralegal..research etc..

maybe not giving advice, but can work as a consultant to help companies understand the law, and how their decisions would be impacted by the law, but not offering any suggestions about how to proceed.
That would be legal advice. And if you do that without being bar certified lawyer, you can get in trouble.

Last edited:
Only one problem. COHEN made the payment. And not with campaign funds. But who cares? SCOTUS will overturn this fake Trial.

Cohen had to mortgage his house to pay Stormy Daniels and Trump stalled paying him back.

Trump is a real pig, but he demands loyalty.

Excellent. His downfall is by his choices and actions. He is no longer an officer of the court, as he has proven, he is unworthy.

Trump ally is separately fighting disbarment in Washington

Other attorneys face legal ethics complaints for 2020 conduct
Rudolph Giuliani has been stripped of his law license in New York for aiding Donald Trump’s efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election results, the latest blow to the once celebrated federal prosecutor and New York mayor.

Disbarring the 80-year-old attorney was “amply supported by the record,” a New York appeals court held in an order Tuesday, finding that he “flagrantly misused his prominent position as the personal attorney for former President Trump and his campaign” and “baselessly attacked and undermined the integrity of this country’s electoral process.”

“The seriousness of respondent’s misconduct cannot be overstated,” the five-member panel wrote. Giuliani “not only deliberately violated some of the most fundamental tenets of the legal profession, but he also actively contributed to the national strife that has followed the 2020 presidential election, for which he is entirely unrepentant.”

Only one problem. COHEN made the payment. And not with campaign funds. But who cares? SCOTUS will overturn this fake Trial.
where-are-all-the-dont-tread-on-me-people-v0-n7twv1a1gbad1.jpeg

Cohen had to mortgage his house to pay Stormy Daniels and Trump stalled paying him back.

Trump is a real pig, but he demands loyalty.
Cohen is a Disbarred Lawyer doing time. Also ,he broke Privelege. Lawyers swear not to do this. Daniels is a dirty Whore. The Lowest kind. After SCOTUS ruling ,all other "Evidence" will have to be thrown out.

Cohen is a Disbarred Lawyer doing time. Also ,he broke Privelege. Lawyers swear not to do this. Daniels is a dirty Whore. The Lowest kind. After SCOTUS ruling ,all other "Evidence" will have to be thrown out.

A whore you say? Is that attractive to Trump?

Rudy Giuliani has been disbarred in New York for his efforts to subvert the 2020 election.

The seriousness of [Giuliani’s] misconduct cannot be overstated,” a state appeals court wrote in a unanimous, unsigned opinion.

Giuliani “flagrantly misused his prominent position as the personal attorney for former President Trump and his campaign,” the court found.

He “repeatedly and intentionally made false statements, some of which were perjurious, to the federal court, state lawmakers, the public … and this Court concerning the 2020 Presidential election, in which he baselessly attacked and undermined the integrity of this country’s electoral process,” the five-judge appellate panel said.
Very good.

Another victory for democracy.

Good. Rudy is part of Trump's team of felons.
Trump's former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, was charged, convicted, and sentenced to prison. Trump's former campaign vice chairman, Rick Gates, was charged, convicted, and sentenced to prison. Trump's former chief strategist, Steve Bannon, was charged, convicted, and is reporting to prison today.
/——/ A clear message showing what the Deep State can and will do to their enemies and supporters.

Forum List

Back