Trump is already warning our world adversaries: "Don't play around with us"

So? The other countries who do get their oil from the Saudis will be knocking on our door when our oil is cheaper than theirs. Iran will become the poorest country on the map, and Russia will no longer be able to fund their war in Ukraine.

So go fuck off.

We have the highest lift costs in the world and most wells produce less than 50 bpd.

We import 7-9 million pbd mostly from Canada. Mexico, Venezuela and Russia when Trump put sanctions against Venezuela.

Saudi Aramco is the most efficient , well integrated, clean oil producer in the world.

I must say, you're trying very hard to make a convincing argument for Joe Biden. :laughing0301:

Why, I have not said damn thing about Biden.

All I have done is point out the falsehoods in your pollyannaish view of Trump and his time in office.

You parrot talking points but cannot back up a single one of them.

Every American says something like that i noticed i guess average americans want to hear they are the greatest country. I did not notice that austrians say they are the best and greatest country they love their country but they never say they are the greatest. I do understand understand though it might be a legacy of the cold war and nature of superpowers and that america has many adversaries i do not judge them just noticed

Forum List

Back