Trump is already warning our world adversaries: "Don't play around with us"

No, seriously. Biden couldn't even stand on a stage for an hour and a half and present a good debate. He came out of that looking like a total moron.

Without a teleprompter in front of him, here's a total flop.
Sure..................Not like Trump...............

Trump knows who HIS allies are.

Trump again praises authoritarian leaders at Bronx rally

View attachment 969873
The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2024/05/24
May 24, 2024 — Trump said Vladimir Putin, Kim Jong Un, Xi Jinping and Viktor Orban were “at the top of their game, whether you like it or not.”
So just what part of Trumps foreign policy stance isn't clear here Smokin?

I'm not asking you to agree/disagree

I'm pointing out the dif betwixt Trump and Biden

~S~

He's right.

I mean--and this is awful--just imagine there's a terrorist attack this summer, specifically before the Democrat Convention. Who would NOT see this as Biden's fault, or more particularly, the fault of those who pushed him forward?
Ironically, the Democrat Convention is a terrorist attack in itself.
:evil:

So just what part of Trumps foreign policy stance isn't clear here Smokin?

I'm not asking you to agree/disagree

I'm pointing out the dif betwixt Trump and Biden

~S~
Trump is against NATO.
Biden stands with our allies.

Our enemies are thanking their lucky stars right now. All that work all this time to damage us, and it turns out they could just sit back and watch.

Meanwhile, our allies are looking towards a future without us:

And you're helping them, as usual.
🙄

What a joke this OP is. Our adversaries are salivating at the thought of a Trump presidency. Kim, Xi and Putin are placing their hopes that Trump wins because they know:

1. Trump is flagrantly incompetent;
2. Trump is inherently corrupt;
3.Trump will sow discord in the nation; and,
4. Trump will do all in his power to destroy the Western alliance.

It would be nice, sadly we have not had one this century.

If you think Trump is a leader, you do not even know what the word means.
Examples of their version of "leaders" can be found in Europe, about 90 years ago.

One person's way, or the highway. You will be loyal or else.

It would be nice, sadly we have not had one this century.

If you think Trump is a leader, you do not even know what the word means.

At least he'd be coherent when they woke him up at 3AM to tell him about an incoming nuclear attack.

Can you imagine Joe Biden trying to make a decision like that at 3 in the morning? His brain only halfway functions from 8 AM to 4 PM.

At least he'd be coherent when they woke him up at 3AM to tell him about an incoming nuclear attack.

Can you imagine Joe Biden trying to make a decision like that at 3 in the morning? His brain only halfway functions from 8 AM to 4 PM.

Yes, Trump would be coherent as he would have already been up tweeting some dumb shit.

Too bad he is not competent enough to be trusted to make the best decision for the US.

I still feel like this is just a bad movie, how did the US fall so far that we are stuck choosing between these two people?

Yes, Trump would be coherent as he would have already been up tweeting some dumb shit.

Too bad he is not competent enough to be trusted to make the best decision for the US.

I still feel like this is just a bad movie, how did the US fall so far that we are stuck choosing between these two people?

I trust that Trump is more than competent enough to make the correct decisions. The country was far better off in 2019 than it is now, and that's a fact.

Forum List

Back