Tulsi Gabbard: Joe Biden is Insane

I like how she got straight to the point. Just say it and be done. If you can tell the truth about Biden, it's proof you are sane.

I liked how she went after Kamala Harris for her record on crime in CA, during the early debates….a long time ago now.
:(

Wow, this woman is amazing:

It’s funny to think the Dems could had went with her and her message and easily won elections.

Instead they kicked her to the curb because she wasn’t a corrupt sellout and a warmonger.

Tulsi is an honest Democrat.

Link?

It does not seem like any of the 2A sites really trust her on the issue though some are up in the air concerning it.

To me "up in the air" means I'd rather not take the chance.
I'm less interested in what others "think" than what she actually says.

There are numerous places to find out where she now stands on any given issue

I'm less interested in what others "think" than what she actually says.

There are numerous places to find out where she now stands on any given issue

Complex Interaction

Conversations concerning background background checks, firearm accessibility, and measures to address gun-related violence illustrate the complex interaction between individual liberties and societal well-being....

In other words she can't be trusted if she held power and a mass shooting took place....2A is absolute.

Be very careful .
She could well be Control Opposition , or as we say , the big snake in the grass .
I quote :-

She was a participant in World Economic Forum Young Global Leaders program and former 5-year Term member of the Council on Foreign Relations ending July 2019.

That is Deep State big time membership ;.

She is about as dangerous as you can get and possibly on a long term mission and could conceivably be resurrected by the Dumbos .

She seems to have had a conversion.
She is still too far to the left on most issues
But better than any Democrat.

Complex Interaction

Conversations concerning background background checks, firearm accessibility, and measures to address gun-related violence illustrate the complex interaction between individual liberties and societal well-being....

In other words she can't be trusted if she held power and a mass shooting took place....2A is absolute.
If you say so. There are already cases of felons caught with guns being tossed out in court as a violation of the 2nd amendment.

No one person can change nor over rule the second ammendment

It’s funny to think the Dems could had went with her and her message and easily won elections.

Instead they kicked her to the curb because she wasn’t a corrupt sellout and a warmonger.

It was because she dared to call out Hillary.

Sometimes considered merely a surfer girl.But she speaks her mind
and makes total sense.
Total sense is not possible today.Thanks in MOST part to a
very driven and corrupted MSM and Press.Where lying is
the order of the day.
Just consider it a newer version of what George Orwell
predicted.
Or Newspeak.Doublethink.
Boris Pasternak { Doctor Zhivago } 1958
was onto something.
" Man is born to live and not prepare to live ".
Cutesy straightforward Tulsi is on to something.
She knows how to cut through the waves of malcontent.

Forum List

Back