Biden Interview On Howard Stern

He just squeeked by Hillary in all 5 swing states. He couldn't lose one or he lost.

Your math is weak.
If he lost even one of the 5 swing states he won, he would have lost. But because he won all five, barely, still an electoral whipping. Because winner take all

S
Wtf?
Get it together, kid.
She looks and sounds great. Just remember what trump said before he ran against her. She and bill were great and anyone who didn’t like them was jealous.

Trump said what they did to bill was bullshit. Then he brought bills accusers to his debate against Hillary.

So m so glad trump is on trial for stormy. Lesson? Don’t fuck with the Clinton’s. Lock her up?

Me too. Howard said just keep asking him what he meant when he called the Georgia Secretary of State and asked him to find more votes.

“All I want to do is this,” the president continued. “I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have.
And bring Stormy, E Gene and Karen to the debates

View attachment 939618

Sit them near Melania
View attachment 939619

On second thought, if you are winning, don't show up Joe. Did Trump debate Ron and Christie and Nikki? No he did not. Why? Because he was the front runner. So are you Joe. You don't need to debate. Too risky. It's Trump who is looking for the hail mary.
Pedo joe numbers are worse than carter's. I'm really looking forward to the debates. I hope Trump asks him why did he sick the fbi and doj on him.

S

She looks and sounds great. Just remember what trump said before he ran against her. She and bill were great and anyone who didn’t like them was jealous.

Trump said what they did to bill was bullshit. Then he brought bills accusers to his debate against Hillary.

So m so glad trump is on trial for stormy. Lesson? Don’t fuck with the Clinton’s. Lock her up?
FB_IMG_1709740334880.jpg

He was back then. He said he loved the Clinton's. He praised the Clinton's. He only went after Obama and clearly he used racism against Obama. Unappologetically. So if Trump loved the Clinton's why didn't he like Obama? Same thing pretty much.

I'll tell you why. Because Trump saw his way to the Presidency was through the GOP. So he turned Republican. Trump was always fiscally a conservative Republican. It was easy to become a social conservative. What does he care about abortion? He's too old to hook up with a woman who's young enough to have a baby. But Trump is only pretending to be a conservative. He's doing a good job of it. Again, he don't care about social issues. Only $.

If he lost even one of the 5 swing states he won, he would have lost. But because he won all five, barely, still an electoral whipping. Because winner take all

Your math is really, really weak.
He had 306 EVs, which swing state would have made the corrupt old sot president instead?

Your math is really, really weak.
He had 306 EVs, which swing state would have made the corrupt old sot president instead?
270 electoral votes needed to win. Trump got 304.

You are right. Michigan is only 16 electorals. He would have won without Michigan? Wow! This whole time I thought he won exactly what he needed to win in 2016.

Trump got 47.3% of the votes in MI. Hillary got 47%. That's against Hillary. She's never been really popular. That's the main reason Trump won in 2016. He ran against Hillary.

Not alot of cultists in here defending Biden’s lies.

It gets tougher and tougher, huh?

I would like to hear more about when he was arrested while sitting on the porch with a black family.

Biden cult, give us full context of this story.

What jail did he go to? What was the crime? Where is the mugshot? Where are the records?

I would like to hear more about when he was arrested while sitting on the porch with a black family.

Biden cult, give us full context of this story.

What jail did he go to? What was the crime? Where is the mugshot? Where are the records?

How about Beau Biden's death certificate from Iraq?

Or Joe's license to drive a big rig?

His mugshot from Selma?

That law degree from the "top of the class"?

His scoring records from college football?

Vaccinated people who "won't get covid"?

"Never talked business" with his son?

"Never met" with his brother's and son's business partners?

Tell us about your immunity to covid post-vaccine.

LOL

Bill Maher roasts COVID experts over pandemic response: 'We did a lot of stupid things'​

BUT, he said

“We’re going to bring back Trump?” “The guy who ignored COVID like it was the dinner check? Talk about not learning anything.”

270 electoral votes needed to win. Trump got 304.

You are right. Michigan is only 16 electorals. He would have won without Michigan? Wow! This whole time I thought he won exactly what he needed to win in 2016.

Trump got 47.3% of the votes in MI. Hillary got 47%. That's against Hillary. She's never been really popular. That's the main reason Trump won in 2016. He ran against Hillary.

You are right. Michigan is only 16 electorals. He would have won without Michigan?

Without Michigan, Wisconsin and Iowa.
Without Pennsylvania and Arizona.

Glad you kinda understand your bad math. Happy to help.

Yeah, Hillary sucked. Lost to two amateurs.

How about Beau Biden's death certificate from Iraq?

Or Joe's license to drive a big rig?

His mugshot from Selma?

That law degree from the "top of the class"?

His scoring records from college football?

Vaccinated people who "won't get covid"?

"Never talked business" with his son?

"Never met" with his brother's and son's business partners?

When he got arrested in South Africa while marching to see Mandela.

Bill Maher roasts COVID experts over pandemic response: 'We did a lot of stupid things'​

BUT, he said

“We’re going to bring back Trump?” “The guy who ignored COVID like it was the dinner check? Talk about not learning anything.”

Ignored it? While he was pushing to get the vaccine out?
The vaccine that Harris said she wouldn't trust?

In this interview with Stern, Biden said he:

1) Saved 6 people from drowning
2) finished #2 in the state for scoring in hs football
3) Was arrested while sitting on the porch with a black family.

LETS FUCKING GO, CULT….PROVE THIS.

FACK CHECK THESE STATEMENTS.

POST THE EVIDENCE.

PROVE ME WRONG.

In this interview with Stern, Biden said he:

1) Saved 6 people from drowning
2) finished #2 in the state for scoring in hs football
3) Was arrested while sitting on the porch with a black family.

LETS FUCKING GO, CULT….PROVE THIS.

FACK CHECK THESE STATEMENTS.

POST THE EVIDENCE.

PROVE ME WRONG.
When he was a kid a nun, a christian woman, made fun of his stutter. Prove him wrong. He punched a bully right in the nose because him mom paid him a quarter. Prove him wrong.

We got to know Joe. I want to hear Trump go on a right wing version of Howard and give such a good interview.

He was back then. He said he loved the Clinton's. He praised the Clinton's. He only went after Obama and clearly he used racism against Obama. Unappologetically. So if Trump loved the Clinton's why didn't he like Obama? Same thing pretty much.

I'll tell you why. Because Trump saw his way to the Presidency was through the GOP. So he turned Republican. Trump was always fiscally a conservative Republican. It was easy to become a social conservative. What does he care about abortion? He's too old to hook up with a woman who's young enough to have a baby. But Trump is only pretending to be a conservative. He's doing a good job of it. Again, he don't care about social issues. Only $.
The Clintons loved Trump, till he became a republican. Shows just how petty liberals are.

Forum List

Back