Predictions on how Biden will get out of 1st debate

With TRUMP being on the tik tok and his newly devoted black fan base I think this will be the largest watched debate.

We all know Biden when drugged up can read a teleprompter in "dark Brandon" style, but can he answer questions for over an hour without one? He's not doing press conferences answering more than a couple of questions nor is he giving many interviews, with the few he does give his answers being highly edited or a mess of confusion as shown in the Times interview transcript. It would seem Biden's gone past the point of being to memorize answers.

I think the Biden campaign is betting on Tapper being able to take TRUMP off his game with insults of "convicted felon" and cutting his mic but TRUMP is a master at this game.
No mention of your predictions. Did you forget that part?

Biden will stumble, stutter and lose his chain of thought
Trump will rant, interrupt and lose his temper

Biden will continually refer to Trump as a convicted felon, defend our Justice system and push Trumps buttons to get him to freak out.

Trump will claim he is a victim, 2020 was stolen, Biden is corrupt and everyone picks on him

Expect another Proud Boy moment
Biden will mumble something about a dog-faced pony soldier followed by a stupor of disorientation. He has to get out of this somehow. Even spiking his meds won't help.

No mention of your predictions. Did you forget that part?

LOL, I don't see how Biden can get out of the debate. I think his campaign is relying on CNN playing cover for Joe, which we all know they will.

I will add I do think how the debate goes for Joe will influence Merchans sentencing of TRUMP. If Joe really blows the 1st debate I think there's a higher chance Merchan will jail TRUMP or place him on house arrest to get Biden out of future debates.

LOL, I don't see how Biden can get out of the debate. I think his campaign is relying on CNN playing cover for Joe, which we all know they will.

I will add I do think how the debate goes for Joe will influence Merchans sentencing of TRUMP. If Joe really blows the 1st debate I think there's a higher chance Merchan will jail TRUMP or place him on house arrest to get Biden out of future debates.
Judge Merchan will not be affected by the debate, regardless of the outcome.

FJB will be yelling at clouds in the first ten minutes.

old man.jpg

And Joe Biden would be Correct.

Trump is NOT worth debating, trump will only bring the 'Debate' down to his level of 'attempted trump rally.'

Nothing said will influence ANY votes, so it's clearly a waste of time.
But entertaining nonetheless.

Tapper and Bash will provide cover for Biden. I wonder how many times they will say "Convicted Felon" during the two debates? This will be another Democrat shit show just like what we've been seeing for 8 years. Real Americans are sick of it and the Regime's days are numbered.
Left wing chosen.

The Secret Service and NY probation should keep former aides and Jan 6 guilty criminals out of the audience. Felons should not be meeting up with each other.
That may not be too much of a problem. There is a case before the Supreme Court that may come down this month that could overturn many of the Jan 6th convictions and charges. It centers on misuse of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.

How many stumbles, falls, mumbling, getting lost and confusion do you need to understand what America knows (as in truth do you)?

Watch the State of the Union where Biden was prepared and proceded to roast Republicans
Watch the debates from 2020 where Biden trapped Trump into his Proud Boy response.

Biden may be somewhat slow but he still knows how to taunt Trump
Trump has never shown himself capable of controlling his emotions.

Watch the State of the Union where Biden was prepared and proceded to roast Republicans
Watch the debates from 2020 where Biden trapped Trump into his Proud Boy response.

Biden may be somewhat slow but he still knows how to taunt Trump
Trump has never shown himself capable of controlling his emotions.
Biden has not shown himself to control his bowel movements, at least of late. Biden cannot go mano-mano against Trump in a debate. Everyone knows he has to find a way out.

Harris is his biggest problem in this regard.

Biden has not shown himself to control his bowel movements, at least of late. Biden cannot go mano-mano against Trump in a debate. Everyone knows he has to find a way out.

Harris is his biggest problem in this regard.

Trump is the one rumored to wear a diaper and having offensive body odor

I don't know that I will watch the debate. Listening to Trump grumble and whine non-stop is getting really, really, really old.

He's such a little bitch.
Knowledge could potentially be conveyed to you so definitely for safety’s sake stay away

Trump is the one rumored to wear a diaper and having offensive body odor

Countless stories of Biden's flatulence and diaper dumping the past 4 years...you'll are a little late with this deflection.

Forum List

Back