Predictions on how Biden will get out of 1st debate

One thing that MUST be a part of any debate involving Biden: Real time fact checking.

And we all know why.

Problem with that is democrats/CNN have replaced fact checks with mis/disinformation. No doubt CNN will cut TRUMP's mic using the excuse of mis/disinformation.

He is going to pardon hunter and step down is my guess.

I really doubt we will see a Biden Trump debate.
Hunter really needs to be convicted, before he can be pardoned. You knew that. President Biden is not going to step down.

If the debate doesn't happen, it will be because Trump has an excuse. He has an excuse for everything.

Eh? I could run circles around you if so inclined, whether it be discussion or vocabulary. Seriously, wtf do you think you are?
But you don't.
You write with the skills of a 6th grader.

Start showing some progress.
You haven't yet.

1717532580261.png

Hunter really needs to be convicted, before he can be pardoned. You knew that. President Biden is not going to step down.

If the debate doesn't happen, it will be because Trump has an excuse. He has an excuse for everything.
A senile 82-year old man does not belong on a debate stage, epecially not Biden. He's gone and we all know this.
But you don't.
You write with the skills of a 6th grader.

Start showing some progress.
You haven't yet.
Stop digging yourself deeper into the swamp. If I write at the level of a sixth-grader, imagine your level. . I have no idea how you could possibly imagine your articulation, vocabulary or cognition could possibly be better than mine. I doubt even you could see it in all honesty.

Biden will say he has an STD or a herpes infection and it will itch too much in his genitalia region, too much to sit still for an hour or so...:p

That's just one of 100 excuses the RETARD Biden will use to get out of this.

A dementiac, over excited 78-year old man does not belong on a debate stage, especially not with Biden.

Biden is going to drink cool lemonade, accuse Trump constantly of being a felon, and watch him implode.

We all know Biden when drugged up can read a teleprompter in "dark Brandon" style, but can he answer questions for over an hour without one? He's not doing press conferences answering more than a couple of questions nor is he giving many interviews, with the few he does give his answers being highly edited or a mess of confusion as shown in the Times interview transcript. It would seem Biden's gone past the point of being to memorize answers.

I think the Biden campaign is betting on Tapper being able to take TRUMP off his game with insults of "convicted felon" and cutting his mic but TRUMP is a master at this game.
There is no doubt that the debate will be Trump vs both Biden and CNN. I'm sure Tapper will run interference whenever and however he can. He may give long winded questions in order to take time of the clock to shorten the debate time up for Biden and, of course, he will debate Trump himself in order to take some of the pressure off Biden. You can bet Tapper won't be debating Biden though, only Trump.

If I were Trump, I would come armed with several things straight off CNN which make Biden look bad and Trump good, including several polls, black support for one, and clips of Biden wandering around aimlessly. That will be hard for Tapper to counter. Trump needs to make CNN look like the biased rag that they are.

There is no doubt that the debate will be Trump vs both Biden and CNN. I'm sure Tapper will run interference whenever and however he can. He may give long winded questions in order to take time of the clock to shorten the debate time up for Biden and, of course, he will debate Trump himself in order to take some of the pressure off Biden. You can bet Tapper won't be debating Biden though, only Trump.

If I were Trump, I would come armed with several things straight off CNN which make Biden look bad and Trump good, including several polls, black support for one, and clips of Biden wandering around aimlessly. That will be hard for Tapper to counter. Trump needs to make CNN look like the biased rag that they are.
Polls are meaningless and there's nothing onstage to show doctored clips. DJ is going to actually have to answer the debate questions without going off topic with his first statement. He cannot do that.

Polls are meaningless and there's nothing onstage to show doctored clips. DJ is going to actually have to answer the debate questions without going off topic with his first statement. He cannot do that.
What? Since when does any politician actually answer debate questions?

CNN will furnish the questions and Biden's handlers will school the old dude for a week. On debate night they will shoot him up with God only knows what prescription drugs and he might get through it.

This debate will change only Americans, the MAGA will follow Orwell.

"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
-George Orwell, 1984

Forum List

Back