Watch this anti Trump video…these are all GOOD THINGS this person says are bad

These schools lose funding and are no longer able to operate effectively resulting in worsening education for the poor rural kids who are unable to compete in a modern workforce leading to a worsening cycle of poverty for rural America.

How will they not operate effectively without the Department of Education?

These schools lose funding and are no longer able to operate effectively resulting in worsening education for the poor rural kids who are unable to compete in a modern workforce leading to a worsening cycle of poverty for rural America.
The federal government should allocate funding to schools but have no say in what they teach. Time to put halt to the CRT nonsense and sex-changing crap, and oral sex lessons for 11-year-olds.

The federal government should allocate funding to schools but have no say in what they teach. Time to put halt to the CRT nonsense and sex-changing crap, and oral sex lessons for 11-year-olds.
Nope. No funding anymore. Pull yourselves up by your bootstraps instead of being leeches.

Nonsense. Sometimes conservatives break the law and need to be held accountable.

Do you think that conservatives are exempt from having to follow laws?
I think throwing conservatives in prison for trespassing because the corrupt DOJ calls it insurrection is not acceptable in a free and just society

Nope. No funding anymore. Pull yourselves up by your bootstraps instead of being leeches.
So the property taxes will pay for it. And if they don’t like it, they can move to a separate state.

And don’t whine about “waaaa…..they can’t afford it.” My ancestors moved ACROSS THE OCEAN with a pair of candlesticks and $10 in their pockets.

Because DoE provides a ton of their funding.

I don’t know if you known this, but education costs money.

Explain with evidence.

How much does DoE give to THEIR FUNDING?

Give numbers. Tell me exactly what DoE does for those schools.

I think throwing conservatives in prison for trespassing because the corrupt DOJ calls it insurrection is not acceptable in a free and just society
The DoJ didn’t call it “insurrection”. As conservatives are happy to point out, no one was charged with insurrection.

we do not have the freedom to storm the capitol. There are consequences for that lawless behavior.

The DoJ didn’t call it “insurrection”. As conservatives are happy to point out, no one was charged with insurrection.

we do not have the freedom to storm the capitol. There are consequences for that lawless behavior.
The DOJ prosecuted the protestors/rioters as if they were revolutionaries

Holding some without bail, others I’m told in solitary confinement

So the property taxes will pay for it. And if they don’t like it, they can move to a separate state.

And don’t whine about “waaaa…..they can’t afford it.” My ancestors moved ACROSS THE OCEAN with a pair of candlesticks and $10 in their pockets.
Conservatives love whining about how the rural communities are left behind by the economy due to lack of opportunities. They are their own worst enemies.

The DOJ prosecuted the protestors/rioters as if they were revolutionaries

Holding some without bail, others I’m told in solitary confinement
Those being held without bail had engaged in violent assault against police officers.

Some of these guys do speak like revolutionaries. It’s not hard to find them talking about 1776 and watering the tree of liberty with the blood of patriots.

Those being held without bail had engaged in violent assault against police officers.

Some of these guys do speak like revolutionaries. It’s not hard to find them talking about 1776 and watering the tree of liberty with the blood of patriots.
“Violent assault” in Liberish can mean anything from shoving them or throwing something

Thats not advisable but still not a crime worthy of solitary confinement

The DOJ was/is working for biden and the shadow president Obama to suppress conservative political opposition

“Violent assault” in Liberish can mean anything from shoving them or throwing something

Thats not advisable but still not a crime worthy of solitary confinement

The DOJ was/is working for biden and the shadow president Obama to suppress conservative political opposition
In cop talk, violent assault can mean your blood getting on their shirt as they punch you in the face.

In my speak, it means beating cops with metal poles and throwing fire extinguishers at their heads.

No one was placed into solitary because of any of this.

No one is working to suppress conservatives. It’s just that some conservatives are criminals and deserve to face consequences of their actions.

In my speak, it means beating cops with metal poles and throwing fire extinguishers at their heads.
Yes thats serious

But justice is not just when it only applies to the jan 6 rioters while leftwingers go free across the nation

Such as in New York City

Yes thats serious

But justice is not just when it only applies to the jan 6 rioters while leftwingers go free across the nation

Such as in New York City
Those “going free” weren’t beating cops with metal poles.

There’s never going to be a perfectly equal level of prosecutions for people across the country. It’s impossible. Too many jurisdictions. Too many circumstances.

Don’t want to be prosecuted? Don’t commit a crime. You have only yourself to blame.

Forum List

Back