How many times has humanity been wiped down to near extinction?

Wait.

You think the Incas moved 125 ton stones and perfectly fit them? IS that your story?

So a complete abandonment of the entire concept of hyper-diffusion, with you conceding that the PRE-Incan sites had less sophsisticated stonework than the Inca.

Well that was easy. So much for hyper-diffusion.

And of course the Inca moved the stones in their own architecture. Just like every people built stone architecture in the history of the world. What's your 'explanation'.

Is it aliens? Its aliens isn't it?
You think later stone work is superior to the base here??

Again, the PRE-Inca architecture dating back thousands of years was inferior to the 14th and 15th century Inca work. If the hyper-diffusion theory were accurate, and the 'deep past' contained 'deep knowledge', then the closer we got to that deep knowledge in the deep past, the BETTER the architecture and stone work would be.

Instead, we see the exact opposite. Where the pre-columbian people started with poorer quality stone work, and over centuries refined their work to its zenith in the 14th and 15th century.....until their civilizations were destroyed by the Spanish.

That's what the archeological record shows. And it destroys hyper-diffusion theory.

Different people, using different construction methods, with somewhat different materials. Fast forward to today, and compare many of our structures. Concrete that barely lasts a hundred years, red iron, sheet metal, and glass buildings... all of these are clearly more sophisticated. But they won't endure the march of time as well as large, monolithic stones, but... they are cheaper, and faster to construct than their immediate predecessors. Which can easily explain the shift from large painstakingly slow carving of individual stones, to a stone, and morter style of construction. To claim the latter is less sophisticated is patently incorrect, and poorly thought out...

I never said that the Inca work was less sophisticated than the stonework of the Pre-Inca people that preceeded them by thousands of years. I said it was more. That the pre-Inca peoples in Peru used inferior stonework with crude mortar and large gaps in their stones. Like Caral-Supe, shown here:

1718999750441.png

Caral-Supe predates Machu Picchu or any Incan stonework by centuries. And that over centuries the stonework was refined and improved, until you get the precise stonework of Macchu Picchu or Saysayhumana in the 14th or 15th century. Shown here:

1718999916538.png

Last edited:
When people say that later corses of smaller stones not as artistically cut and fitted as the megaliths they rest upon, stonework we couldn’t replicate today, show “progress”, it’s not worth the electrons to respond

When people say that later corses of smaller stones not as artistically cut and fitted as the megaliths they rest upon, stonework we couldn’t replicate today, show “progress”, it’s not worth the electrons to respond

The smaller stones that could be lifted by one guy with the crude mortar and the huge gaps between the stones? No, that didn't demonstrate near the precision or skill of perfectly fitted stones that weighed as much as 100 tons.

Why does the stone work get cruder the farther you go back in the archeological record? Explain that using 'hyper-diffusion'.

Why did the Egyptians start with caves, then upgrade to clay buildings, then upgrade to clay structures, then upgrade to clay brick pyramids, then upgrade to small proto-pyramids made of stone, then upgrade to true stone pyramids, then upgrading to the Great Pyramid, made almost entirely out of limestone?

If the 'deep knowledge' was in the past, why didn't the Egytians just start with the Great Pyramid?

Last edited:
The "stonework"? Perhaps not. But perhaps yes. Quicker to construct. Just as effective for those who built it. Less labor in transport, and construction freeing up assets to work on other projects. Just because the well cut stone looks impressive; doesn't mean it was more sophisticated. In fact it suggests quite the opposite...
bUt TheY mAdE sQUaREs

Such a weird lie.

And we can count on it being told by someone in these discussions EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I'm more interested in who he thinks moved the 100+ ton stones in the Inca stonework.

I'm putting my money on Aliens. With tractor beams!

Last edited:
Easter-Island-Vinapu.jpg

^ Rapa Nui (Easter Island), in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean 2,300 mile from Peru

image-1-1024x630.jpeg

^ Peru, 2,300 miles east of Rapa Nui

How odd that these 2 cultures separated by 2,300 miles of the Pacific Ocean magically developed the same masonry. These primitive people, scraping stones with deer antlers 2,300 miles apart, just so happened to develop similar techniques and aesthetics.

With "no communication whatsoever between the 2 cultures! None! Zip!!" -- Modern Archaeological deboonker

With the recent discovery of Gobekli Tepi, it's indisputable that a prior, advanced human civilization was laid low during the Younger Dryas. By itself it speaks to a prior civilization that warned doom from the sky above. Then you add to it that the Egyptian Priest who told that the destruction happened 9,000 years prior, also dating back to the Younger Dryas.

With respect to the dating of the Sphinx and Great Pyramid, it's clear that these were already there when the Egyptians arrived. Since both the Sphinx and Pyramids show water erosion, they too predate the Younger Dryas. The question is: did the builder of the Pyramids intentionally make a construct they KNEW would survive the certain destruction?

Humans have been the same genetically for 200,000 plus years. The idea that we only developed technology a few thousand years ago is now demonstrable false. They was at least one prior, advanced civilization. I suspect there were others as well

Thoughts?

0*lAAyiJJfswJeasxI

Göbekli Tepe - Wikipedia

View attachment 853673

What does the Bible say?

but seriously, as time goes by we develop tools and the science to look back in time and inform us on this type of thing. Who are we? Where did we come from? How did we survive?

Unknown Pre Inca civilization

I didn't ask WHO lifted it. I asked HOW they lifted it, in your 'hyper-diffusion' explanation of events.

You seemed very skeptical that the Inca could move and place 100+ ton stones. Okay. How did the Inca move them, then. Per 'hyper-diffusion'?

And if the pre-Incan civilizations had the tech and expertise to lift and set those giant stones, why did they use small stones, cast with crude mortar and gaps between them?

Last edited:
I didn't ask WHO lifted it. I asked HOW they lifted it, in your 'hyper-diffusion' explanation of events.

You seemed very skeptical that the Inca could move and place 100+ ton stones. Okay. How did the Inca move them, then. Per 'hyper-diffusion'?

And if the pre-Incan civilizations had the tech and expertise to lift and set those giant stones, why did they use small stones, cast with crude mortar and gaps between them?
How?

Same way the 70 ton granite stones were placed above the “King’s Chamber” at Giza, or the 80 stone was placed on top of Brihadeeswarar Temple in India, we don’t know

Last edited:
How?

Same way the 70 ton granite stones were placed above the “King’s Chamber” at Giza, we don’t know
That doesn't mean "anything's possible". You make this same mistake a lot.

We do have a good idea how they did it, using ramps and logs. We just don't know exactly how they did. That doesn't mean we are suddenly considering aliens or unicorns.

How?

Same way the 70 ton granite stones were placed above the “King’s Chamber” at Giza, or the 80 stone was placed on top of Brihadeeswarar Temple in India, we don’t know
So why would you be skeptical that the Inca can move heavy stone, when moving heavy stone has been a hallmark of stone buildings since the neolithic era?

Why is your hyper-diffusion necessary in any of this?

And why, if the pre-inca civilizations had the tech and expertise to lay these heavy stones with perfect precision, did they use small stones with crude mortar and gaps between the stones?

Why did the Egyptians start with caves, then crude clay buildings, then clay brick structures, then clay pyramids, then small stone proto-pyramids, then true stone pyramids, then the Great Pyramid?

If the knowledge on how to build the Great Pyramid came from the 'deep past', why didn't they just start with the Great Pyramid and skip all those iterations?

Last edited:
Very insightful!
Actually, it's 1000 times more insightful than all of your posts in this thread combined..

I literally described the truth in one sentence. I explained away the mystery with little to no effort.

7 pages in, and you're still trying to decide if it was Aliens or Elvis.

That doesn't mean "anything's possible". You make this same mistake a lot.

We do have a good idea how they did it, using ramps and logs. We just don't know exactly how they did. That doesn't mean we are suddenly considering aliens or unicorns.
Before your reflexive answer I added in another apparently levitated stone block. This one 80 tons lifted 200+ feet on top of a temple in India. I don’t believe the quarry is in the immediate area either

So why would you be skeptical that the Inca can move heavy stone, when moving heavy stone has been a hallmark of stone buildings since the neolithic era?

Why is your hyper-diffusion necessary in any of this?

And why, if the pre-inca civilizations had the tech and expertise to lay these heavy stones with perfect precision, did they use small stones with crude mortar and gaps between the stones?
Because your timeline is off by a few millennia and possibly 20 millennia.

It is physically impossible for Neolithic culture to carve Granite or Andesite with copper chisels or deer antlers. The work on these walls are several orders of magnitude beyond simply carving them

Forum List

Back