Video of Joe Biden 'Wandering Off' at G7 is Fake News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our hopelessly confused. Let’s see how dumbed down we have to go to get a simpleton such as you to follow along:

Let’s say that you set out to rob a bank. You get a gun and a mask. Maybe you get an accomplice to help watch your back as you rob the teller or the bank manager. And let’s say you get another accomplice to be your get away driver sitting outside with the engine running.

You act on your plans and get the money. You run outside and jump in the car and the get away driver peels out. You have successfully hit robbed a bank.

You may be presumed innocent in the eyes of the law pending an arrest, an indictment, a trial and a conviction, but even before the arrest you still just committed a felony.

You dipshit.
Cool story.

Legally you are not a felon until convicted of a felony...like Trump.

This is how fake news works with you people.
but
Facts matter here:

"Once again, focusing on an edited-down 30-second clip doesn't tell a full story," he added. "Stop being disingenuous."

Last week, a video of Biden at a D-Day anniversary event in Normandy, France, went viral after, critics said, it appeared to show that the president was attempting to sit in a chair that didn't exist. As the Associated Press later reported, however, a full clip of the moment shows that Biden looked over his shoulder for his chair and paused before taking a seat.
He was actually shitting his depends …

Cool story.

Legally you are not a felon until convicted of a felony...like Trump.
Actually, even Trump is not yet technically convicted. No entry of judgment until sentencing.

But feel free to celebrate the temporary conviction. It will not last ! 👍

Actually, even Trump is not yet technically convicted. No entry of judgment until sentencing.

His status of felon is not dependent on the sentencing.

He is already guilty.

Not to mention he is a sexual assaulter and fraudster.

How come you think it won't last?

On what grounds do you expect a successful appeal?

How come you think it won't last?

On what grounds do you expect a successful appeal?
I’ve already listed many. So have many others.

The indictment itself was nonsense. The failure particularize the supposed “other” crime was a serious legal error which will hire this persecution in the ass on appeal (sooner or later). The Merchan decision to deny the defense expert to testify about what is and isn’t a campaign contribution (in kind or otherwise) when the jury was being told to consider whether Trump had any such intent denied the defendant a fair trial. As given, the charges raise the prospect that the jury wasn’t unanimous on which supposed “other” crime Trump had an “intent” to commit or conceal. Another denial of due process.

Numerous others. Why do you ask? It’s not as if you have the slightest open mind on any of the issues.

I’ve already listed many. So have many others.

The indictment itself was nonsense. The failure particularize the supposed “other” crime was a serious legal error which will hire this persecution in the ass on appeal (sooner or later).

Those other crimes are based on precedent and law.

It won't cause a successful appeal.

The Merchan decision to deny the defense expert to testify about what is and isn’t a campaign contribution (in kind or otherwise) when the jury was being told to consider whether Trump had any such intent denied the defendant a fair trial.

He was allowed to testify. He chose not too because the judge refused to allow irrelevant testimony.

This is normal.

As given, the charges raise the prospect that the jury wasn’t unanimous on which supposed “other” crime Trump had an “intent” to commit or conceal. Another denial of due process.

He was not charged with those other crimes so due process is not required.

Numerous others. Why do you ask? It’s not as if you have the slightest open mind on any of the issues.
I ask because Trump supporters haven't given a good reason for appeal. They just parrot what their paid pundits tell them.

Those other crimes are based on precedent and law.

It won't cause a successful appeal.

He was allowed to testify. He chose not too because the judge refused to allow irrelevant testimony.

This is normal.

He was not charged with those other crimes so due process is not required.

I ask because Trump supporters haven't given a good reason for appeal. They just parrot what their paid pundits tell them.
I didn’t ask for your faux analysis.
You asked me a question. I answered.

I didn’t expect you to be objective. I was right.

And your mere opinions mean nothing.

Once again, Magadonia and the GOP prove how terrified they are over at the Trump camp over the possibility and probability of Biden trouncing Biden again as he did in 2020. With 66.6% turnout, Biden won with 81,283,501 votes to Trump's (the incumbent President) 74,223,975 votes. That is a win of 51.3% to 46.8% in a win for Biden, over the incumbent; very unpopular, sitting President.

This disinformation has been going on nonstop for quite some time.

"As you can see at the 4 second mark, 8 of the 10 world leaders, including Biden are looking towards the man on the right packing the parachute," Krassenstein wrote on X.

"Biden began saying something to him as the others had their attention shifted in the other direction because another man began talking to the group suddenly."

"Once again, focusing on an edited-down 30-second clip doesn't tell a full story," he added. "Stop being disingenuous."

Last week, a video of Biden at a D-Day anniversary event in Normandy, France, went viral after, critics said, it appeared to show that the president was attempting to sit in a chair that didn't exist. As the Associated Press later reported, however, a full clip of the moment shows that Biden looked over his shoulder for his chair and paused before taking a seat.
I stopped reading at your first paragraph, primarily because you demonstrate a low level of maturity by suggesting democracy (vote total) is important.

Raise your hands if you want your shit run by the likes of California. There's a reason for their displaced population.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back