Kamala Harris Offers Ludicrous Reason Why She Won’t Debate Donald Trump on Fox News

At this point I don't think engaging in a debate would help, or hurt Trump. Since the Dems scammed him by putting a fake candidate in the first debate, I don't think he should grant them the courtesy of attending another one.
Let Karen Harris stay in her seclusion and trump will do what trump does.
Then let's have an election.

Nah, he needs to get her on stage, where she doesn't have the questions in advance.

She'll meltdown, like she always does.

She should keep saying that, while running away.
It will be very convincing.
You do realize that Trump was the one that bailed right? Just because he ran to Fox and then declared a debate under his terms doesn’t tout any obligation for Kamala to go along… or even respond to that nonsense

You do realize that Trump was the one that bailed right? Just because he ran to Fox and then declared a debate under his terms doesn’t tout any obligation for Kamala to go along… or even respond to that nonsense

When Harris doesn't show up to the Fox debate, she'll be running away, right?

Last I checked trump agreed to two debates with xiden, xiden was forced to resign after trump beat him in the first.

There is no other debate agreed to

The chicken or egg question: Did Trump cultists choose to follow cowardly Trump because they're yellow, or did following the cowardly Trump cause them to be yellow?

Trump cultists, what was it in your individual case?

yellowtrump.jpg

Forum List

Back