Yahoo: nuclear war is no big deal, vote Harris

You would be.

Trump's Call to Return Steam Catapults to Carriers Would ...

View attachment 990326
USNI News
https://news.usni.org › 2019/05/28 › experts-navy-would...
May 28, 2019 — Ford (CVN 78). US Navy Photo. President Donald Trump again called to install steam catapults on future aircraft carriers, in a move experts say ...

"We’re spending all that money on electric, and nobody knows what it’s going to be like in bad conditions,” Trump said in his speech. “I’m going to just put out an order, we’re going to use steam.”

However, installing steam catapults on a Ford-class hull is not so simple. Ford-class hulls were designed to accommodate an entire power system that doesn’t rely on steam pipped throughout the ship. Instead, the power generated from the nuclear reactors drive turbines that power a shipwide electrical grid. Space on the ships is allocated differently because there’s no need for all the steam piping found on Nimitz-class ships.

:smoke: :smoke::smoke:
Poor teabagger...............
STILL NOT a WAR.
:smoke: :smoke::smoke:

A retard?
YES, a retard.
All you did was provide a few closed ended comments with absolutely no context to them or what the overall conversation was.

Yahoo: nuclear war is no big deal, vote Harris​

I guess you didn't read the link, either.
I'm sure if you look enough you could find a interview with Keanu Reeves where he said "I don't have any kids, but I love kids" and then you could run around saying "he is a child molester! He said he loves kids!"

It's ok to not like trump, I have no problem with someone that doesn't like someone I do. But at least provide real, tangible, thought out and well explained reasons why. No one is ever going to consider your point of view or pay attention to what you say if you can't do it in a honest and concise manner.
I just did.

Forum List

Back