Seriously, I can't support israel anymore

October 7 was an Israel holiday and the people were enjoying concerts and festivities when the Hamas hoard attacked. Israel responded appropriately and decisively. All Netanyahu wants is for the Hamas monsters to release hostages and lay down their arms. The crisis will go on as long as Hamas can count on the support of a radical element of American society.
No, it will go on as long as those people still live. It is their history, it is their religion, it is their culture. It is all they've ever known and it is all they are capable of. They have no history, no record of accomplishments, no history of great inventions. They don't even understand animal husbandry or farming. They have no engineers, no physicists, no great learning institutions..... They're shit. The only thing they have ever contributed to humanity is misery. All they know how to do is murder their neighbors and when they run out of neighbors to murder, they murder their own people. Those goat-fucking, boy-raping ragheads need to be separated from the living.

That is the only thing that will stop the murder of innocents.

And if Israel is willing to make that contribution to humanity, we should back them.

Those people want
1. America to stay out of it
2. A cess fire and peace...
and 3. a two state solution.
Let's look at each one of those points. America to stay out of it. I wouldn't be giving Israel two shits, let alone two dollars. They made their bed, they can lie in it. A cease fire, well, at least they won't be firing any more arms supplied by the US, and I would be shipping out everything that is stored there on our behalf. And finally, a two state solution.

Honestly, the Israel/US relationship is a one way street. We give, they take. Fuck that. Put American first, Trump is so full of shit. Put America first would entail kicking Israel's sorry ass to the damn curb. Instead, Trump's pandering ass only emboldened them. I mean damn, let's just deport all the Jews to flippin Israel and force Armegeddon. Do the stupid ass Christain nationalist not read the fucking Bible.

Those people want
Hamas isn't a legitimate military organization. It's a terrorist mob that represents terrorists. Hamas needs to release the hostages and lay down it's arms. Israel is America's only ally in the Mid East and we are pledged to support them. Whatever two state solution there might be is way above your (and my) pay grade. Israel was brutally attacked. Like the U.S. the government pledges to protect it's citizens and they did so with relative restraint unlike the U.S. that responded to Pearl Harbor by killing about 4 million Japanese and used nuclear devices on civilians.

No, it will go on as long as those people still live. It is their history, it is their religion, it is their culture. It is all they've ever known and it is all they are capable of. They have no history, no record of accomplishments, no history of great inventions. They don't even understand animal husbandry or farming. They have no engineers, no physicists, no great learning institutions..... They're shit. The only thing they have ever contributed to humanity is misery. All they know how to do is murder their neighbors and when they run out of neighbors to murder, they murder their own people. Those goat-fucking, boy-raping ragheads need to be separated from the living.

That is the only thing that will stop the murder of innocents.

And if Israel is willing to make that contribution to humanity, we should back them.
You are a fucking idiot. Can you say "Algebra"? Two thirds of the stars in the Solar System, discovered and named by FUCKING MUSLIMS. God damn, you would drown in a rainstorm you are so stupid.

Those people want

1) Too late, we're in this to our necks by now ...
2) Cease fire and return of the hostages? ...
3) Gaza is unsustainable and they won't join Fatah ... look how Gazans are breeding will tell you all they're interested in ... that's not a state, that's a zoo ...

Hamas isn't a legitimate military organization. It's a terrorist mob that represents terrorists. Hamas needs to release the hostages and lay down it's arms. Israel is America's only ally in the Mid East and we are pledged to support them. Whatever two state solution there might be is way above your (and my) pay grade. Israel was brutally attacked. Like the U.S. the government pledges to protect it's citizens and they did so with relative restraint unlike the U.S. that responded to Pearl Harbor by killing about 4 million Japanese and used nuclear devices on civilians.
I will ask again, Ally? How many troops did they send to Iran or Afghanistan. LMAO, dumbass.

Those people want
There was A CEASE-FIRE in place on 10/7, you fucking idiot.

The other two points are too idiotic to address

People as clueless as you really should brush up on what's going before you enter the Land of The Living. If you continuously rely on the DISGUSTING FILTH, you're going to get embarrassed even more.

1) Too late, we're in this to our necks by now ...
2) Cease fire and return of the hostages? ...
3) Gaza is unsustainable and they won't join Fatah ... look how Gazans are breeding will tell you all they're interested in ... that's not a state, that's a zoo ...
How they are breeding? Have you listened to JD Vance? Damn but the stupid in this thread is going off the chain.

Seriously, I can't support Israel anymore if they're going to attack other nations and pull us into more fucking wars. This little nation needs to realize it isn't America's job to defend it as they go around violating international law and attacking their much bigger neighbors.

Israel needs a two state solution now or it needs to integrate the people completely into its society. Period. If they're not willing to do either then we need to end the experiment and offer the jewish of israel people full citizenship here in America. We can't ignore the reality that islamic people that control this part of the world won't ever back down if they don't treat people with decency and respect.
The Palestinians won't accept a two-state solution if one of those states is Israel. Israel isn't even on the map in their classrooms. That said I think Israel has killed enough Palestinians to avenge October 7. However, they will have to do it again when the Palestinians get back on their feet.

You are a fucking idiot. Can you say "Algebra"? Two thirds of the stars in the Solar System, discovered and named by FUCKING MUSLIMS. God damn, you would drown in a rainstorm you are so stupid.
They stole Algebra from the Indians and if you're talking about Ptolemy, he was Greek. Imbecile.

Seriously, I can't support Israel anymore if they're going to attack other nations and pull us into more fucking wars. This little nation needs to realize it isn't America's job to defend it as they go around violating international law and attacking their much bigger neighbors.

Israel needs a two state solution now or it needs to integrate the people completely into its society. Period. If they're not willing to do either then we need to end the experiment and offer the jewish of israel people full citizenship here in America. We can't ignore the reality that islamic people that control this part of the world won't ever back down if they don't treat people with decency and respect.
Go to Gaza, they like you homos.

I don't care about Israel. They're perfectly capable of handling matters on their own.

I care about the price of food, gas, clothing and housing.

I'm trying to send two kids through college. They chose not to go to Israel. It was their choice, I had nothing to do with it.

I fully support Israel in their efforts to deal with terrorists. We could be a little harsher ourselves, too

You never did, you fucking Nazi.

I spoke with one of the Israeli soldiers who went house to house on October 7th, while the Muslim terrorists were still there and committing unspeakable atrocities against Jews - from a few months old to elderly in their 80s. This hero risked his life, time and time again, to rescue his fellow Jews from the living hell the Muslim monsters put them in.

The carnage was so savage that he said he shielded the eyes of those he was rescuing, ESPECIALLY the children, although he did not get into details. I am sure he meant the burned and decapitated bodies.

ANYONE listening to the account of what Muslims did to innocent Jews who did nothing to them, and still sides with those barbarians, is so deeply antisemitic that he would make a good foot soldier for Hitler.

They stole Algebra from the Indians and if you're talking about Ptolemy, he was Greek. Imbecile.
You are the fucking idiot. Muslim women have been able to own property for ABOUT A THOUSAND YEARS, longer than English women. I mean it is called the Dark Ages for a reason, it was Muslims that pulled us out. Look, I am sorry if you are so insecure that you can't see it. Wallowing in your stupid ass "whiteness". You ain't shit Holmes. If anything, you give being white a bad damn name. Christain, you wouldn't know Jesus's words if they jumped up and bit you in the ass. Be kind, love justice, be humble. There, laid it out there for you.

There was A CEASE-FIRE in place on 10/7, you fucking idiot.

The other two points are too idiotic to address

People as clueless as you really should brush up on what's going before you enter the Land of The Living. If you continuously rely on the DISGUSTING FILTH, you're going to get embarrassed even more.
That antisemite is so deluded that I don’t even bother responding to it.

I spoke with one of the Israeli soldiers who went house to house on October 7th, while the Muslim terrorists were still there and committing unspeakable atrocities against Jews - from a few months old to elderly in their 80s. This hero risked his life, time and time again, to rescue his fellow Jews from the living hell the Muslim monsters put them in.

The carnage was so savage that he said he shielded the eyes of those he was rescuing, ESPECIALLY the children, although he did not get into details. I am sure he meant the burned and decapitated bodies.

ANYONE listening to the account of what Muslims did to innocent Jews who did nothing to them, and still sides with those barbarians, is so deeply antisemitic that he would make a good foot soldier for Hitler.
Did nothing to them? What part of illegal settlements do you not understand? I got to be honest, my family has carved out a place on this earth. It is ours. You come in, forcibly displace us, and camp your sorry ass here, hanging out with your buddies, refusing to work--I mean you do have a problem with that, right? Well I got to tell you, hell hath no fury.

Forum List

Back