As a woman, there's a balance to be struck between being tough, and being a bitch

Read the constitution. It's not a federal right, it's not a state right, it's a right given to the people, just like the freedom to live wherever you want.
Rights aren't given to the people. Rights restrict government, and individual states can determine whether to rely on existing legislation, ratify an amendment, and / or make it a ballot measure.

They did have issues with the Fat Elvis and his me me me ago.
That was already pointed out.
Yeah, right. Controlling the table, making everyone despise him. Natural, for sure.

11xp-trumpphoto1-articleLarge.jpg

I'm not sure which is worse, the revisionism or the amnesia.

Obviously you don't know the difference between forced and coerced.

force is the general term and implies the overcoming of resistance by the exertion of strength, power, or duress. compel typically suggests overcoming of resistance or unwillingness by an irresistible force. coerce suggests overcoming resistance or unwillingness by actual or threatened violence or pressure.
Ratty, seriously, log off, go for a walk, listen to some music.

Rights aren't given to the people. Rights restrict government, and individual states can determine whether to rely on existing legislation, ratify an amendment, and / or make it a ballot measure.
Like the Nuremberg Laws?

Just because a fear is common, doesn't make it ok for someone in a position of power to be paralyzed by it.

I never said it did. But it does make it ok not to ridicule someone for speaking.

There are enough things to dislike about K. Harris.

I never said it did. But it does make it ok not to ridicule someone for speaking.

There are enough things to dislike about K. Harris.
Sorry. I didn't realize you were merely sharing a Fun Fact. I had the zany notion this was a discussion.

Meanwhile, I wasn't ridiculing her. Nonetheless, everybody is open to ridicule. You know, Free Speech and all that.

Sorry. I didn't realize you were merely sharing a Fun Fact. I had the zany notion this was a discussion.

Meanwhile, I wasn't ridiculing her. Nonetheless, everybody is open to ridicule. You know, Free Speech and all that.

I was referring to the fact that many (most?) people would have trouble speaking before a huge crowd.

It is funny. Any mention of Trump draws comments about Harris.

But somehow one is TDS and the other is just a political discussion.

The fact of the matter is, since Trump tossed his hat into the ring, he is fair game. That is the nature of the beast.

And, let's face it, Ol' Donald is always entertaining when he goes off prompter.
Nah, the usual suspects have been whining about TRUMP! since the 2020 campaign season. You couldn't start a thread about Quid Pro Joe without somebody jumping in with, "But, but, but something about TRUMP!", usually within 4 or 5 posts. They would rather talk about him than their chosen candidate.

I was referring to the fact that many (most?) people would have trouble speaking before a huge crowd.
The job of the presidency requires such a skill. If you have problems speaking before a large crowd, you probably should not try to be president.

And there's the laugh, does Kamala think she funny? How could anyone vote for Harris! Seriously is this a person you would want to meet with world leaders?

You don't have to be a bitch to be a leader and get things done. She'll be fine with world leaders. They knew Trump was a vulgar, ignorant bully.

The job of the presidency requires such a skill. If you have problems speaking before a large crowd, you probably should not try to be president.

Speaking for 90 minutes about personal grievances and victim status is not productive.

A conman can be articulate.

The work by the US President is far more than giving speeches (usually to get elected).

Forum List

Back