As a woman, there's a balance to be struck between being tough, and being a bitch

A lot of this is driven by some women who try to act like men and completely get it wrong. Listen ladies, if people think you are a bitch at work, then you are a bitch at work. It's not because you are acting like a man.

If you feel that way, consider taking your nit picking somewhere else. :)

And miss the chance to see someone get bent out of shape over it? Nah, I think I'll keep doing what I am doing.

But you be sure and jump in with your LGBTQ hate anytime someone mentions a woman with a vagina.

Speaking for 90 minutes about personal grievances and victim status is not productive.
Trying to excuse the president for not being able to effectively communicate to large groups of people is not productive. It's one of the expectations of the job.

And there's the laugh, does Kamala think she funny? How could anyone vote for Harris! Seriously is this a person you would want to meet with world leaders?

I won't slut shame Kamala or call her a DEI pick or otherwise personally insult her in matters unrelated to her specific actions and policy positions. I think to do so just generates sympathy for her and hardens the left's resolve to defend/support her just as their unfair attacks on President Trump increase our sympathy for what he is forced to endure from them as well as hardens our resolve to defend/support him.

Her laugh is what it is and she shouldn't be shamed for it.

But we can legitimately criticize her when she uses her laugh to cover up her cluelessness and indefensible position on something while she figures out where to go to change the subject. That is not an attractive character trait in anybody and certainly doesn't inspire trust, confidence or respect for a person.

I wouldn't vote for her for ANYTHING based on her track record, policy positions, stated intent as I see her as radical and extreme and wrong on most things important to me on the sociopolitical agenda.

But let's focus on that track record, those policy positions, and what she has actually stated as her intent however difficult it is to do that with the Democrats and media making it almost impossible to research these days. But if we don't do that, she wins in November. It is an almost absolute certainty.

A conman can be articulate.

The work by the US President is far more than giving speeches (usually to get elected).
But it is one of the expectations. The nation expects its leader to be able to effectively communicate to large groups of people without looking and sounding like an idiot. The last thing we want is for the president to go on live TV on all the major networks and say, "Ladies and gentlemen, NASA scientists have declared that there is a 100% chance, HEEEE HEEEE HEEEE, CACKLE CACKLE, excuse me, that an asteroid the size of Las Angeles, HAR HAR HAR, HO HO HO, HEEE HEEEE, will impact the earth in two weeks and destroy all of mankind. Good night, and God bless America. HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! It's not my fault, TRUMP! did it!!!!".

But it is one of the expectations. The nation expects its leader to be able to effectively communicate to large groups of people without looking and sounding like an idiot. The last thing we want is for the president to go on live TV on all the major networks and say, "Ladies and gentlemen, NASA scientists have declared that there is a 100% chance, HEEEE HEEEE HEEEE, CACKLE CACKLE, excuse me, that an asteroid the size of Las Angeles, HAR HAR HAR, HO HO HO, HEEE HEEEE, will impact the earth in two weeks and destroy all of mankind. Good night, and God bless America. HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! It's not my fault, TRUMP! did it!!!!".

And if she gave a great speech, would the asteroid be diverted and the world saved?

And if she gave a great speech, would the asteroid be diverted and the world saved?
People would have confidence in what she was telling them instead of scratching their heads wondering if she was being serious or not. In just about any serious problem facing the country, the people want to have confidence in their leaders. She does not generate such confidence. Quite the opposite, actually.

People would have confidence in what she was telling them instead of scratching their heads wondering if she was being serious or not. In just about any serious problem facing the country, the people want to have confidence in their leaders. She does not generate such confidence. Quite the opposite, actually.

I can't recall her having to give a speech about impending doom.

The speech being discussed here was certainly not that.

I can't recall her having to give a speech about impending doom.

The speech being discussed here was certainly not that.
The point remains that the president is expected to be able to effectively communicate with large groups of people. It doesn't have to be impending doom, she could be on the air urging people to get vaccinated or to buckle up for their summer vacations, but if she's cackling and snorting with laughter, no one's going to take her seriously.

And miss the chance to see someone get bent out of shape over it? Nah, I think I'll keep doing what I am doing.

But you be sure and jump in with your LGBTQ hate anytime someone mentions a woman with a vagina.
Uh huh. Putting words in my mouth. Golly, you're a clever one!

The bigger issue with Harris is her inability to go off script. Biden's mental decline revealed how controlled he was. With Harris they will be able to hide things easier.

More clever than wanting people who disagree with you to leave the forums. That is just chickenshit.
That's not what I said. I suggested you consider it. I don't "want" anything of you. Again, you're putting words in my mouth.

That's not what I said. I suggested you consider it. I don't "want" anything of you. Again, you're putting words in my mouth.

What you said was "If you feel that way, consider taking your nit picking somewhere else.".

If you don't "want" anything of me, be assured that I considered it and decided to stay. :113:

Forum List

Back