Say bye to your 401K if Kamala is elected

LLOLLOL
Like specifically WHAT.

I Expect you do do a quick search of the last 8 months

But carry on
Mainly commodities. I bought a couple of cars, worked on them, and then flipped them. I also did the same with an airplane.

So, I had fun, made things better, and made money in the process.

Mainly commodities. I bought a couple of cars, worked on them, and then flipped them. I also did the same with an airplane.

So, I had fun, made things better, and made money in the process.
Great
That’s awesome

Great
That’s awesome
Yeah, I thought so. I'm looking at another car I saw down at the Monterey Classics last year. I leave on Thursday to go look at it again.

Hopefully we can work out a deal.

Do you plan on using your 401K soon? Are you about to retire? Probably not. So stop screwing around, this is a serious topic for people that need to use a 401K!
Oh, the Taz can't be serious about anything his Party is responsible for. Nope. Cult members, like him, can only be serious when it's the other side.

Do you plan on using your 401K soon? Are you about to retire? Probably not. So stop screwing around, this is a serious topic for people that need to use a 401K!
Ok Hiden:

Some serious Questions.

The market has had a TERRIBLE, like COVID lost Jobs, Moment.

That said, the FACTS are that the Market, from Jan 1 of 2024, is currently STILL higher TODAY, then it was on Jan 1, 2024.

Will you acknowledge this FACT?
SO People that NEED to use their 401K, are STILL better off than Jan 1, 2024.

1). True
2). False
3). Biden doesn't Accept FACTS, documented FACTS.

Ok Hiden:

Some serious Questions.

The market has had a TERRIBLE, like COVID lost Jobs, Moment.

That said, the FACTS are that the Market, from Jan 1 of 2024, is currently STILL higher TODAY, then it was on Jan 1, 2024.

Will you acknowledge this FACT?
SO People that NEED to use their 401K, are STILL better off than Jan 1, 2024.

1). True
2). False
3). Biden doesn't Accept FACTS, documented FACTS.
Excuse me, the thread isn't about using a retirement account right now. It's about commie Kamala crashing the stock market if she's elected and setting back peoples' retirement dates.

Forum List

Back