It's going to be Tim Walz

You heard it from me first. They have said it is down to being between Shapiro and Walz. There is just too much drama surrounding Shapiro. If she picks him there will be protesters from the left everywhere they go. So, I say it is going to be Walz.

but I don't see 270 for her w/o PA, so .... don't know.

walzgdgdhdhdhdh.jpg

You heard it from me first. They have said it is down to being between Shapiro and Walz. There is just too much drama surrounding Shapiro. If she picks him there will be protesters from the left everywhere they go. So, I say it is going to be Walz.

I'm good with either.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Kamala's surge ahead of Trump is going to be put to the test when she names her VP choice.

That might be the snowball rolling down the hill.

It could also be the beginning of the end for Kamala.

In any case, it's unlikely that voters will be the deciding factor in America's elections even after November.

It will either be stolen or attempted to be stolen.
The only people who will try stealing this election will be Republicans.

Kamala will be just fine whoever she picks. She made her position clear with Netanyahu and its going to be a new day for Israel. No more blind acceptance.

Having Shapiro on the ticket is an overall liability because it means protesters everywhere she goes and he would go. That would be on the news night after night after night. She doesn't need that.
You wish.

In last governor's election in PA he won by 15%.

Doesn't matter. Dems are anti-jew. They prove it everyday, not only the politicians but a significant portion of their voters hate Israel.
We disagree with the rightwing government of bibi. Not the Jewish faith as does white christian nationalists.

You wish.

In last governor's election in PA he won by 15%.
So? We are talking about the whole country and in every part of the country there will be protesters making the news every single day until November. Harris doesn't want that. Shapiro would be a great choice if he wasn't a Jew, didn't support school vouchers, and didn't cover up sexual assaults.

We disagree with the rightwing government of bibi. Not the Jewish faith as does white christian nationalists.
You are for letting terrorists continually attack Israel and then expecting Israel to just suck it up and get used to it and never try to stop it.

Forum List

Back