It's going to be Tim Walz

Having Shapiro on the ticket is an overall liability because it means protesters everywhere she goes and he would go. That would be on the news night after night after night. She doesn't need that.
No it won't. And maybe it's time Republicans shut up about the Democrats. Your nominees suck and they do draw protests everywhere they go.

No it won't. And maybe it's time Republicans shut up about the Democrats. Your nominees suck and they do draw protests everywhere they go.
You haven't seen nuttin until she picks Shapiro. Then protesters will follow them everywhere.

So? We are talking about the whole country and in every part of the country there will be protesters making the news every single day until November. Harris doesn't want that. Shapiro would be a great choice if he wasn't a Jew, didn't support school vouchers, and didn't cover up sexual assaults.
You have a convicted felon running as nominee in your party. You have no credibility to try assessing the democratic ticket.

You are for letting terrorists continually attack Israel and then expecting Israel to just suck it up and get used to it and never try to stop it.
You are for a Fascist government in Israel who propped up the very terorists you're talking about.

I don't know what you're referring to.
Seriously?

You are for a Fascist government in Israel who propped up the very terorists you're talking about.
Thank you for proving my point that Shapiro will be met with a lot of protesters, which will be on the news day after day after day until November, if he is picked, which he won't be for the very reason you cited.

Seriously?

Yeah, I know about all of that; I just don't know what any of it has to do with me.

Yeah, I know about all of that; I just don't know what any of it has to do with me.
You claimed he Jew was her best option for VP. The gaza wing of her party will be protesting, violently if past is prologue, every single appearance by both her and her VP.

Shapiro has been trying to do some backtracking on Israel, saying he is for a 2 state solution and downplaying his IDF connection. May or may not work, but he can be master spin meister.
A 2 state solution is a dead bang loser with the muslims. Nothing less than Israel's end and the death of all Jews will satisfy the islamic death cult.

Forum List

Back