Harris Opens Up Lead with Independents

And the best part is they would expect us to swallow our misgivings over a Republican "acceptable" to them, while refusing to do the same for someone we would support.

I wish they would just switch parties, become Dems, and be done with it.
Spent six years listening to limp-dicked republican excuses, when it was pointed out that Chimpola spent more and bloated The State faster than his "liberal" predecessor.

LOL, the Dems are far more cultish, you only care about what a person is, that they check the boxes, and that they spout the proper lefty nonsense at the right times.

You know Harris would backtrack on her Fracking thing the second she was in office.
The tired old (there's that word again), way you people try and turn anything back on others? It stopped working a long time ago, but your bubble media doesn't allow that to sift through the filters.

Spent six years listening to limp-dicked republican excuses, when it was pointed out that Chimpola spent more and bloated The State faster than his "liberal" predecessor.

I have nothing against GWB, except for him and his ilk deciding the ground level Republicans don't deserve to be able to pick who we want to run for President.

They are like dems in this matter, they want to anoint the chosen one without the whole pesky will of the party base thing.

LOL, the Dems are far more cultish, you only care about what a person is, that they check the boxes, and that they spout the proper lefty nonsense at the right times.

You know Harris would backtrack on her Fracking thing the second she was in office.
That's not going to work for you, right after providing the definitive evidence in black and white.

Sorry.

I wouldn't get too worked up over a poll that's basically a tossup with three months to go until the election.

But personally I don't get worked up over any polls. Far too much manipulation going on

Harris has opened up a five point lead with independent voters and a nine point lead with those under 35. Additionally, all the swing state polls have been shifting in her favor. It sounds like Trump needs to insult some more Republicans, talk about Harris's race, and get his running mate to complain more about childless women.

The stock market has already spoken for Trump. And all those polls only reflect Kamala's facade the fake news networks have been pushing. The real Kamala is a communist succubus.

I have nothing against GWB, except for him and his ilk deciding the ground level Republicans don't deserve to be able to pick who we want to run for President.

They are like dems in this matter, they want to anoint the chosen one without the whole pesky will of the party base thing.
I have everything against him...He's nearly the exact opposite of everything he campaigned on...Practically indistinguishable from LBJ.

I have everything against him...He's nearly the exact opposite of everything he campaigned on...Practically indistinguishable from LBJ.

His faults are how he is acting now, siding with the Deep Staters against the party base.

Nate Silver now has Harris up for the first time. Things are clearly trending in her favor now.

Forum List

Back