Harris Opens Up Lead with Independents

Just when Kamala gains some traction Joe Biden vows to BAN plastic forks and spoons to save the climate. :auiqs.jpg: Dems I thought you had that bozo under lock and key?

I never voted for Romney or McCain, but no Republican was ever going to beat Obama, so it's a moot point.
Only because the lamestream press has always been in bed with Democrats and covering the Mulatto Menace's skinny black ass 24/7. When was the last time the lamestream press said anything positive about a Republican? How about NEVER?

Poor Trumpers.

No attachment to reality. No information. Just floating around in an alternate reality.

And no actual retort from Fuck Fart Indiana about what I said.

How about you resurrect "Hands up Don't shoot" and Jesse Smollet being attacked by MAGAs while you are at it?

Or do you still believe in those two things as well?

Only because the lamestream press has always been in bed with Democrats and covering the Mulatto Menace's skinny black ass 24/7. When was the last time the lamestream press said anything positive about a Republican? How about NEVER?

Only when they attack other further right Republicans, or attack Trump.

Translated from moron to English:

"Earlier this month, the White House announced a plan to phase out single-use plastics for government facilities. "

You know it won't end there.

And without the single use utensils now people are going to have to do dishes at their workplace, and create more wastewater.

Honestly the plastic is less detrimental.

So by this logic, Trump is going to rawdog every whore on the planet.

Dems by their nature are busybody fucktards. And again, you ignore one of my points because you know its true.

Everyone having to wash their utensils at lunch will create an increase in wastewater, as well as increase the time they are not productive at work.

Forum List

Back