Harris Opens Up Lead with Independents

I doubt that...The (R)s still would have controlled both legislative houses, and little to nothing would have passed, if for only to keep up appearances.

If we are going theoretical a Gore win might have raised enough other races to the Dems to get them in power in general.

What I say about Trump has no bearing on him losing. He's doing that all by himself, which is why we told you not to nominate him.

You probably believe the nonsense that Republicans don't really want as their nominee, right? MAGA is the most consequential political movement of the 21 century, and you still believe that we Republicans want to elect another squishy RINO who gives the Democrats a reach-around, right? Maybe another GW or JEB would be more to your liking. Or maybe Chris Christie.

Yeah, there are some real winners right there, Bubba. We'll show them Democrats who's boss fer sure. :laughing0301:

You probably believe the nonsense that Republicans don't really want as their nominee, right? MAGA is the most consequential political movement of the 21 century

Yes, the fact you consistently lose is evidence of that.

I never voted for Romney or McCain, but no Republican was ever going to beat Obama, so it's a moot point.

So you went 3rd party in those elections?

Ah, once again the noble opposition. You guys are the Washington Generals forever happy to lose to the Globetrotters.

Notice the cultism shining through.

Trumpers: "As soon as she opens her mouth, she is done."

Trump wasn't "done", when he bragged about sexual assault.

Trump wasn't "done", when he publicly sided with Putin over his own country.

Trump wasn't "done", when he encouraged rioters while they attacked the Capitol.

It's as if the Trumpers know very well they're not normal, but they are counting on everyone else who isn't in their cult to act normal.

Notice the cultism shining through.

Trumpers: "As soon as she opens her mouth, she is done."

Trump wasn't "done", when he bragged about sexual assault.

Trump wasn't "done", when he publicly sided with Putin over his own country.

Trump wasn't "done", when he encouraged rioters while they attacked the Capitol.

It's as if the Trumpers know very well they're not normal, but they are counting on everyone else who isn't in their cult to act normal.

Please tell me how someone who told the protesters to be peaceful encouraged them to riot.

Most lies are bad, but that lie is stupid.

Forum List

Back