The first Indian American Senator

I like people from India. I lived with an Indian doctor and his wife in 1952 and part of 1953... And my doctor was from India. It's a small world these days what with jet airliners. Why are we so provincial? Kamala Harris may turn out to be a very good president.
My take on this is that Trump seriously believed the black vote was in the bag for him. Delusional, yes but that is the MAGA world.

When Kamala came along, Trump knew there was no way in hell the black vote would break for him - hence painting her as "the other".

A bit different from the Obama days when being black was bad. Now, it is more to get the black vote that he is trying to make her not black.

taxes and voting are an indication who controls full jurisdiction,,

anyone in the country is under legal jurisdiction of our laws but not jurisdiction of citizenship..

thats one of the reasons other countries have embassies here so their people if need be can go to them for help and protection,,

You don't understand at all. Anyone on US soil is under US jurisdiction. People can't run to any embassy for "protection" if they break US laws. ONLY foreign ambassadors are not under US jurisdiction. Are you an American? It's all in the statute.

My take on this is that Trump seriously believed the black vote was in the bag for him. Delusional, yes but that is the MAGA world.

When Kamala came along, Trump knew there was no way in hell the black vote would break for him - hence painting her as "the other".

A bit different from the Obama days when being black was bad. Now, it is more to get the black vote that he is trying to make her not black.

Trump's reasoning is quite insane. He was so keen to claim Obama was born in Kenya. You'd think he learned something. He's such a sick man.

taxes and voting are an indication who controls full jurisdiction,,

anyone in the country is under legal jurisdiction of our laws but not jurisdiction of citizenship..

thats one of the reasons other countries have embassies here so their people if need be can go to them for help and protection,,

Again, almost no countries tax people here. And it doesn't matter even if they're under jurisdiction of another country while they're here, they're still subject to our jurisdictions.

Again, almost no countries tax people here. And it doesn't matter even if they're under jurisdiction of another country while they're here, they're still subject to our jurisdictions.
that doesnt make any sense,,

visitors from other countries are taxed in their home countries not from the USA,,

just like if an american visits another country they dont tax us,,

and before you say it I am talking about income tax not sales tax or other taxs for actions done here..

same applies to voting,,

I have no problem with LGBTQ, I have a problem with guys competing against girls and I have a BIG problem with guys beating up girls. The Lea Thomases and Imane Khelifs are the worst kind of bullies and losers.
dont forget the pedos that want to expose children to adult sexual content,,

they are part of the alphabet mafia,,

that doesnt make any sense,,

visitors from other countries are taxed in their home countries not from the USA,,

just like if an american visits another country they dont tax us,,

and before you say it I am talking about income tax not sales tax or other taxs for actions done here..

same applies to voting,,

Moron, there's literally only one country on the entire planet, Eritrea, which taxes its citizens when they come here to work. That's the dumbest argument you can make when foreigners that come here are subject to our laws and can be taken to court if they commit a crime.

Voting has nothing to do with it either. Foreigners are not allowed to vote in federal elections.

If a foreigner comes here and commits a crime, can they be arrested?

Moron, there's literally only one country on the entire planet, Eritrea, which taxes its citizens when they come here to work. That's the dumbest argument you can make when foreigners that come here are subject to our laws and can be taken to court if they commit a crime.

Voting has nothing to do with it either. Foreigners are not allowed to vote in federal elections.

If a foreigner comes here and commits a crime, can they be arrested?
why are you saying foreigners when I was specific about visitors??

our discussion is about visitors being under our full jurisdiction so their children born here can claim citizenship,,

I have no problem with LGBTQ, I have a problem with guys competing against girls and I have a BIG problem with guys beating up girls. The Lea Thomases and Imane Khelifs are the worst kind of bullies and losers.
Agreed. People can be as they feel best. When they start hurting those weaker than them. Houston, we have a problem.

why are you saying foreigners when I was specific about visitors??

our discussion is about visitors being under our full jurisdiction so their children born here can claim citizenship,,

Retard... those visitors are foreigners.

face-palm-gif.278959

And what about answering my question... a foreigner comes here and breaks a law. Are they subject to arrest? Yes or no?

Retard... those visitors are foreigners.

face-palm-gif.278959

but not all foreigners are just visitors,,

And what about answering my question... a foreigner comes here and breaks a law. Are they subject to arrest? Yes or no?
not all foreigners are just visitors,,

I have said several times they are subject to our laws,,

that doesnt mean they are americans under full jurisdiction,,
if they were they could vote and be taxed for income along with several other things,,

not all foreigners are just visitors,,

I have said several times they are subject to our laws,,

that doesnt mean they are americans under full jurisdiction,,
if they were they could vote and be taxed for income along with several other things,,

It doesn't matter if they're visiting or residing here. Except for diplomats, they are all subject to our laws. As I showed, that makes them subject to our jurisdictions.

It doesn't matter if they're visiting or residing here. Except for diplomats, they are all subject to our laws. As I showed, that makes them subject to our jurisdictions.
they are subject to our laws but under the protection of their home countries becuse they have full jurisdiction over them not the USA,,

I get it,, you hate america,,

you dont have to show what a retard you are,,

they are subject to our laws but under the protection of their home countries becuse they have full jurisdiction over them not the USA,,

I get it,, you hate america,,

you dont have to show what a retard you are,,

LOL

Moron, if they're subject to arrest, which they are, they are not protected by their home country. If they were, there wouldn't be any foreigners in U.S. jails.

LOL

Moron, if they're subject to arrest, which they are, they are not protected by their home country. If they were, there wouldn't be any foreigners in U.S. jails.
theres more to it than breaking laws,,

I have stated them repeatedly and you keep ignoring them,,

theres more to it than breaking laws,,

I have stated them repeatedly and you keep ignoring them,,

You've stated nothing lucid.

You mentioned taxes. Only one country collects taxes from its citizens here. Totally irrelevant point. What IS relevant is those foreigners ARE subject to U.S. tax laws. Then you mentioned voting even though foreigners are not allowed to vote in federal elections.

You've stated nothing lucid.

You mentioned taxes. Only one country collects taxes from its citizens here. Totally irrelevant point. What IS relevant is those foreigners ARE subject to U.S. tax laws. Then you mentioned voting even though foreigners are not allowed to vote in federal elections.
you just proved visitors are not under full US jurisdiction and that they are only under it if they break the law,,

thank you and good bye,,

you just proved visitors are not under full US jurisdiction and that they are only under it if they break the law,,

thank you and good bye,,

LOL

My source is the U.S. Supreme Court...

United States v. Wong Kim Ark

Generally speaking, non-citizens must follow American laws when on American soil, so they are “subject to the jurisdiction thereof” within the language of the Citizenship Clause.

Your source is you, rambling about taxes and voting.

Our sources are not equal.

Forum List

Back