The first Indian American Senator

Moron, your home country has no jurisdiction in other countries. They's why leaders of countries negotiate trading prisoner swaps, like Biden did the other day.
they have jurisdiction over you and why when someone takes you hostage america comes to your aid,,

and that other country also cant force you into their military or tax your income made in america,, along with other things,,
just like we cant do with visitors from other countries,,

again youre only reading part of what it says,,

Liar. I posted the entire relevant part...

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside.

Savvy?

Born here and you're a U.S. citizen. The exception are those who are here but nut subject to our juristdictions, such as diplomats.

they have jurisdiction over you and why when someone takes you hostage america comes to your aid,,

and that other country also cant force you into their military or tax your income made in america,, along with other things,,
just like we cant do with visitors from other countries,,

LOL

You're a fucking retard.

The U.S. has no jurisdiction in other countries.

Liar. I posted the entire relevant part...

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside.

Savvy?

Born here and you're a U.S. citizen. The exception are those who are here but nut subject to our juristdictions, such as diplomats.
thanks for proving my point,,

visitors from other countries are not under our jurisdiction,, they are subject to our laws bit still under the jurisdiction of their home country,,

thanks for proving my point,,

visitors from other countries are not under our jurisdiction,, they are subject to our laws bit still under the jurisdiction of their home country,,

LOL

Subject to our laws is subject to our juristdictions, you flaming imbecile. :eusa_doh:

nope,, two different things,,

I have given several examples why you are wrong and youve given nothing,,

Nope...

United States v. Wong Kim Ark

Generally speaking, non-citizens must follow American laws when on American soil, so they are “subject to the jurisdiction thereof” within the language of the Citizenship Clause.

Nope...

United States v. Wong Kim Ark​
Generally speaking, non-citizens must follow American laws when on American soil, so they are “subject to the jurisdiction thereof” within the language of the Citizenship Clause.
so we can tax their income they make back home and force them into military service,,,

that only applies to laws not full jurisdiction,,
it says so right there in your comment

Forum List

Back