The first Indian American Senator

wrong,,

if you are in russia as a visitor you are subject to their laws,, but becuse youre an american citizen you are under the jurisdiction of USA,,

that was proven when biden payed off putin to get our people back,, otherwise they would be russian citizens and none of our business,,

You're a fucking retard. You're not under the jurisdiction of the U.S. when you're in another country. Just how fucked in the head are you?? :cuckoo:

LOL

You're such a dork. It's British English. We're in America, not England. I gave you the definition from an American dictionary. Not my problem you don't like that.

And I showed you the part of the Constitution which explains there's only two types of citizenship. Natural or naturalized. The former being anyone born here except for the children of diplomats since they are not subject to our juristdictions.
and she didnt meet any of the criteria beings her parents were visitors not immigrants,,

and there is only one english language,,

and she didnt meet any of the criteria beings her parents were visitors not immigrants,,

and there is only one english language,,

I showed you the Constitution. Born here and you're a natural born citizen. Not my problem you're too fucked in the head to comprehend that.

I showed you the Constitution. Born here and you're a natural born citizen. Not my problem you're too fucked in the head to comprehend that.
youre leaving out the rest of the statement where it says immigration status,,

they werent immigrants they were visittors under the protection of their home country,,

youre leaving out the rest of the statement where it says immigration status,,

they werent immigrants they were visittors under the protection of their home country,,

Immigration has nothing to do with it. Other than being born here to visiting diplomats, anyone born here is subject to our juristdictions and they are born American citizens.

Immigration has nothing to do with it. Other than being born here to visiting diplomats, anyone born here is subject to our juristdictions and they are born American citizens.
according to the constitution and dictionary it does,,

you should try reading both

So? What about it? She was the first Indian-American to be elected Senator. Should the news not have reported that?
Who gives a shit?

I dont hate it but its not cause for a celebration either

Forum List

Back