Veep thoughts from Kamala Harris, Vol 16.

Then why did they all vote for xiden in the primary???
Let me guess....... you don't know.
Got it.
A week before Tater was forced out you clowns were touting how he was awesome.

Nobody is buying your bullshit, Simp.

Let's see June 18th, that was 7 Weeks ago, proving YOU Nostra WRONG again.
What a sad attempt by Nostra.
OK,

I'm on board with replacing Biden.
I LOVED my Father, but it hit hard in just Weeks, and I saw the Huge Decline, 15 years ago. RIP Dad.

Too much lately for me to support Biden.
I NOW support replacing BIDEN immediately.
No Debates are needed.

He isn't right, and this is NOT the Leader we need. We as in "Citizens of the USA"

Policy aside........
Biden is Gone.
Harris is Worthless.

So.......Who is the NEW (D) Nominee?

Is he still backing out of the original debate that he committed to?
Yes.
Is he trying to run to safer ground at FOX with an arena full of retarded MAGAt cultroaches to jeer and boo his opponents comments and cheer his own?
Yes.
Tough shit.
Kamala is not playing that game. She is now leading in the polls. Little orange felon boy will either debate her on her terms....or he will look like a little whiny bitch and keep falling further behind...and ultimately lose in November.
No, he never agreed to debate harris. Xiden backed out of the original debate schedule

Try again

Why are you all so weird?

Is he still backing out of the original debate that he committed to?
Yes.
Is he trying to run to safer ground at FOX with an arena full of retarded MAGAt cultroaches to jeer and boo his opponents comments and cheer his own?
Yes.
Tough shit.
Kamala is not playing that game. She is now leading in the polls. Little orange felon boy will either debate her on her terms....or he will look like a little whiny bitch and keep falling further behind...and ultimately lose in November.
Tater cancelled that debate between him and Trump when he quit because Trump was kicking his ass.

There has been no agreed upon debate between Trump and Commiela.

Winning in the polls? :laugh2: :laugh2:

Forum List

Back