A Light Unto The Nations

Protesters very often protest, take to the streets precisely BECAUSE of introspection, that's the point you and the good Rabbi are missing.

Zionism was highjacked, it mutated and became political and nationalist during the 1920s and 1930s. It bears little resemblance to the aspirations of early Zionists who never envisaged a Jew centric nationalism.

It became increasingly associated with terrorism and even sank so low as to persecute anti-Zionist Jews, so one can only imagine how it was predisposed towards Arabs.

It sought to eventually occupy all of Palestine, just go and look as the speeches of Ben-Gurion and others.

He parrots the tired old "human shields" claims about Palestinians, something I investigated in detail over twenty years ago, it is propaganda. Might I learn something from him? well its possible, it's possible I'd learn something from Donald Trump or Adolf Hitler but that doesn't mean I pay much attention to their ramblings.

That's interesting you associate Rabbi Manis Friedman with Zionism,
claiming contradiction between politics and religion,
yet avoid the fact this is the mainstream.

If you choose to ignore the opinion of the majority of Jews,
that's maybe convenient, but Rabbi Mannis Friedman
is Youtube's most famous Rabbi for a reason.

Wouldn't be an exaggeration to assume
his teaching no less resonates with Muslims.

Last edited:
That's interesting you associate Rabbi Manis Friedman with Zionism,
claiming contradiction between politics and religion,
yet avoid the fact this is the mainstream.

If you choose to ignore the opinion of the majority of Jews,
that's maybe convenient, but Rabbi Mannis Friedman
is Youtube's most famous Rabbi for a reason.

Wouldn't be an exaggeration to assume
his teaching no less resonates with Muslims.

I have no intention of spending time listening to his opinions. By all means summarize his position, if he disagrees on specific point with me, say so and I might explore that here, so in fact tell me, what does he say exactly that conflicts with anything I've said?

Let's talk about those.

Forum List

Back