If Trump Thinks Harris Is So Dumb, Why Is He Afraid to Debate Her?

I bet you have a lot of "short and right" in your game.....If you even play.
How often do you have to walk off the course when the kids behind you can't stand another minute of you raping the course and they just start hitting into you..... :laughing0301:

How often do you have to walk off the course when the kids behind you can't stand another minute of you raping the course and they just start hitting into you..... :laughing0301:
Only some CUCK that has experienced this ^^^ would even think this is possible to have happened.

Mid 80's Baby.
Jealous 2"-rod.

So, to debate the same way debates have been run for the last 50 years is now not cool because Trump is popular?

For the love of...

The continued gaslighting is insulting. She wants to be on ABC because these Disney owning far-left weirdos will give her the questions. I trust ABC as far as I can throw Chris Christie.

So, when Trump agreed to Bidens debate. He agreed to the date, the network, for the first time in history outside of covid there wasn't an audience. On top of that, per Bidens demands, they had their mics off when they weren't called on.

That wasn't a debate.

Trump is now wanting similar reverence for normality. Having a crowd is how debates work. If Trumps points are more popular he will get positive reinforcement from the crowd and vice versa.

She hasn't even spoken in over two weeks. Hasn't done a single interview, while Trump has done countless numbers.

Doesn't that concern you? You might as well be voting for an A.I produced hologram.
My mistake. I should have realized I was talking to an idiot. Fuck off.

Trump wants a live audience so that Fox can pack the audience with MAGAs that will cheer for everything that he says and boo everything that Harris says. There would also be zero fact checking, zero moderation, and zero mic muting.
Ah, the entire country is booing the Harris/Biden disaster. :itsok:

My mistake. I should have realized I was talking to an idiot. Fuck off.
fallgif.gif

The ABC debate refusal has legal implications, and you know it....Kumdumpster ducking the Fox debate is over not being given the questions in advance.

Not scared, terrified.
Yeah, sure run with that. Hope that is helping you to sleep at night.

Trump debated Biden on CNN a network with host that it is fair to say are not overly friendly to him so there is no reason Harris can’t agree to a debate on FOX. I believe FOX and the moderators of Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum can be as fair to Harris as CNN and their moderators of Jake Tapper and Dana Bash were to Trump.

Only some CUCK that has experienced this ^^^ would even think this is possible to have happened.

Mid 80's Baby.
Jealous 2"-rod.
Mid-80's for 9 holes is fucking disgraceful. Biden could beat you with a fully loaded diaper.... and he's practically a corpse.

Do the course owners ever shoot at you when you're raping their fairways and destroying their greens? Or when they catch you shitting in the greenside bunkers?

If Republicans believe Harris can’t defend her positions extemporaneously and would melt down in the face of any unscripted pressure, it would make sense for them to want her to submit to media interviews. But given their belief that the media is in the tank for Democrats, it would make even more sense for them to want Trump to debate her.

What’s more, a Trump campaign spokesperson said as recently as four days ago, “President Trump would be happy to debate anytime, anyplace, anywhere.”

But even if none of this were true and Trump had signed a deal that applied to debating only Biden, why would Republicans want him to weasel out of it?

And it is perfectly clear that Trump is not trying to get himself onstage with Harris. His “offer” was to debate her on Fox News, with moderators he selected, in front of a packed “arena.” That is not a serious offer.

Calling for it to host the sole debate between the candidates is what you do if you’re pretending you want to debate and only want to give your supporters an excuse to believe you.

The strange thing is that conservative pundits are playing along with this transparent ruse. Trump is taunting Harris for being “low IQ.” His chorus of conservative pundits is making softer versions of the same argument without explaining why its man won’t get onstage and back up his talk.

Poor Trump. He was hoping for a repeat of the Biden debate where he could bully an older guy. When the table is reversed and he becomes the "old guy", he is now running for cover.

What if the situation had been reversed? What if it was Kamala who refused to debate with the excuse that since the original debate agreement was between Biden and Trump, she would not be bound to it? What would Trump and his minions say?

I'll bet they would say the same thing we are saying - 'Kamala does not have the guts to debate Trump' and they would be right.
He's not afraid to debate her at all, just not on the leftist ABC network.

Don't even try it OP.

Biden threw down the gauntlet and Trump picked it up and slapped him with it. Then the coup happened and he was out of the picture.

The usurper (FKH) has no claim to any agreement between Biden and Trump after the bait-n-switch.

Hell, simple decorum would dictate that the usurper would bend to the demands of a former POTUS.

Ms. Installed Lately can march to Trump's tune or FOAD.

Mid-80's for 9 holes is fucking disgraceful. Biden could beat you with a fully loaded diaper.... and he's practically a corpse.

Do the course owners ever shoot at you when you're raping their fairways and destroying their greens? Or when they catch you shitting in the greenside bunkers?
Confirmed, you can't really play.
Noted.
But you Asshole well.

Trump debated Biden on CNN a network with host that it is fair to say are not overly friendly to him so there is no reason Harris can’t agree to a debate on FOX. I believe FOX and the moderators of Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum can be as fair to Harris as CNN and their moderators of Jake Tapper and Dana Bash were to Trump.
Trump had already agreed to debate on ABC. Why is he running away from that?

Trump had already agreed to debate on ABC. Why is he running away from that?
He agreed to debate Biden on ABC not Harris. Why wont Harris agree to a debate on FOX? How about this they have a debate on another network other than ABC and one on FOX as well that seems fair to me.

If Republicans believe Harris can’t defend her positions extemporaneously and would melt down in the face of any unscripted pressure, it would make sense for them to want her to submit to media interviews. But given their belief that the media is in the tank for Democrats, it would make even more sense for them to want Trump to debate her.

What’s more, a Trump campaign spokesperson said as recently as four days ago, “President Trump would be happy to debate anytime, anyplace, anywhere.”

But even if none of this were true and Trump had signed a deal that applied to debating only Biden, why would Republicans want him to weasel out of it?

And it is perfectly clear that Trump is not trying to get himself onstage with Harris. His “offer” was to debate her on Fox News, with moderators he selected, in front of a packed “arena.” That is not a serious offer.

Calling for it to host the sole debate between the candidates is what you do if you’re pretending you want to debate and only want to give your supporters an excuse to believe you.

The strange thing is that conservative pundits are playing along with this transparent ruse. Trump is taunting Harris for being “low IQ.” His chorus of conservative pundits is making softer versions of the same argument without explaining why its man won’t get onstage and back up his talk.

Poor Trump. He was hoping for a repeat of the Biden debate where he could bully an older guy. When the table is reversed and he becomes the "old guy", he is now running for cover.

What if the situation had been reversed? What if it was Kamala who refused to debate with the excuse that since the original debate agreement was between Biden and Trump, she would not be bound to it? What would Trump and his minions say?

I'll bet they would say the same thing we are saying - 'Kamala does not have the guts to debate Trump' and they would be right.
Trump lying about Vice President Harris being ‘low IQ,’ Trump lacking the courage to debate the Vice President, further confirms the fact that Trump is unfit to be president.

Forum List

Back