Kamala Harris Offers Ludicrous Reason Why She Won’t Debate Donald Trump on Fox News

No I am avoiding a jerk that lives in a fantasy world. Understood?
No not really, you are literally replying and posting to me yet you're saying your avoiding me. Makes about as much sense as the rest of the things you post on this board about.

Screw you. You always want to set terms

This is the HO not going on Fox.

I don't set any terms, I'm just watching the game. Trump agreed to terms and then backed out... and tried to set a challenge to distract from his cowardly exit. Its comical to watch you all try and back that shit up.

How was it still in place when xiden backed out?? Hahah
Well the date was set and both candidates were scheduled to debate... Until Trump announced that he was terminating the agreement and no showing up. Had he not done that the debate would have gone as usual.

And notice he didn't do this when Biden dropped. He did it after getting embarrassed by an ABC reporter. So funny

Well the date was set and both candidates were scheduled to debate... Until Trump announced that he was terminating the agreement and no showing up. Had he not done that the debate would have gone as usual.

And notice he didn't do this when Biden dropped. He did it after getting embarrassed by an ABC reporter. So funny
The date was set and xiden backed out.

Now you all have a new person, she needs to make an agreement on terms

Aka you never vote for someone who wins.

We need no advice from a LOSER
LOL - Trumpsters are terrified of that word. "Loser". It's like your worst imaginable insult or something. Most of you honestly have the maturity level of fifth graders. But then, so does Trump, so I guess it makes sense.

LOL - Trumpsters are terrified of that word. "Loser". It's like your worst imaginable insult or something. Most of you honestly have the maturity level of fifth graders. But then, so does Trump, so I guess it makes sense.
It’s weird to like being a loser…but hey, I guess that what makes you all dembots

Forum List

Back