Kamala Harris Offers Ludicrous Reason Why She Won’t Debate Donald Trump on Fox News

Why should anyone with TDS be taken serious?
Beats me.

I'm my view it's the mindless party "loyalists" (like you), on both sides, who are driving the country into the shitter. You dumb fucks will support your party's nominee, no matter how bad they are. And that's exactly WHY they're so bad.

Grow a spine. Have some standards. Wake the fuck up, before it's too late.

Beats me.

I'm my view it's the mindless party "loyalists" (like you), on both sides, who are driving the country into the shitter. You dumb fucks will support your party's nominee, no matter how bad they are. And that's exactly WHY they're so bad.

Grow a spine. Have some standards. Wake the fuck up, before it's too late.
I have a standard it's Make America Great Again.

dblack I think you should watch this video.

LOL - Trumpsters are terrified of that word. "Loser". It's like your worst imaginable insult or something. Most of you honestly have the maturity level of fifth graders. But then, so does Trump, so I guess it makes sense.
And? You arent important. Your vote doesnt matter. So you pout and rage like now.

The date was set and xiden backed out.

Now you all have a new person, she needs to make an agreement on terms
You skipped the part where Trump chickened out of the scheduled debate then tried to declare a new debate under his terms. Pulled off with the tact of a special ed 1st grader

Forum List

Back