Kamala Harris: 2A 'Extremists' Want Armed Teachers & Refuse Common Sense Gun Control Laws

Why are so many Euros and Brits on US forums all the time? How many Americans would EVER go on a UK forum? And waste their time?

Geez
All the ones who fronted up at the Guardian at the very least. I suppose they were the more literate ones.

Why are so many Euros and Brits on US forums all the time? How many Americans would EVER go on a UK forum? And waste their time?

Geez
Brits are fascinated with American politics, some find their own politics boring. And vice versa where there's Americans on British forums. Let's be honest, Americans have been providing great political theatre over the last couple of decades, you can't deny that.

Brits are fascinated with American politics, some find their own politics boring. And vice versa where there's Americans on British forums. Let's be honest, Americans have been providing great political theatre over the last couple of decades, you can't deny that.

Here's the great irony: Brits say WE are rude, but then flood our forums, boards and social media to tell us all about their thoughts and opinions. You realize that's the ultimate rudeness, right? Like being uninvited into someone's living room and then daring to comment on the decor, furniture, and snacks.

But that's okay to you all because we're just Americans who are expected to save you in military situations. I hope you realize that at least half of us have absolutely no interest in doing so ever again, mostly because the advent of the internet really allowed most of us to understand how deeply you despise us. So good luck with your military of like, idk, maybe 150K personnel. Don't call us; we'll call you. Maybe. Maybe not.

Here's the great irony: Brits say WE are rude, but then flood our forums, boards and social media to tell us all about their thoughts and opinions. You realize that's the ultimate rudeness, right? Like being uninvited into someone's living room and then daring to comment on the decor, furniture, and snacks.

But that's okay to you all because we're just Americans who are expected to save you in military situations. I hope you realize that at least half of us have absolutely no interest in doing so ever again, mostly because the advent of the internet really allowed most of us to understand how deeply you despise us. So good luck with your military of like, idk, maybe 150K personnel. Don't call us; we'll call you. Maybe. Maybe not.
And just like that, BANG, a cliché. Suddenly the military jibe. I'll put that on my list, thanks!!

It's called the internet, that's why we have Yanks, Russkies, Aussies etc.. on British forums too.

Are you xenophobic?

And just like that, BANG, a cliché. Suddenly the military jibe. I'll put that on my list, thanks!!

It's called the internet, that's why we have Yanks, Russkies, Aussies etc.. on British forums too.

Are you xenophobic?

Not a cliche, just true. Why should we expect to protect a nation bent on its own destruction, who clearly hates us, and has absolutely nothing to offer us?

A door to door seizure is unlikely. There are much safer, and easier ways. Like suspending drivers liscences, freezing bank accounts, and placing leins on properties. Amongst many others that can be applied to force compliance and facilitate a voluntary hand over.

Not a cliche, just true. Why should we expect to protect a nation bent on its own destruction, who clearly hates us, and has absolutely nothing to offer us?
But we're chatting away and suddenly BOOM - Military.

Why did you mention military when it's irrelevant? Same with the folk where we're talking about guns and BOOM - bad teeth. Or BOOM - Limey.

What's the mental matter with you clowns?

SweetSue92

We were in Florida, long story short, it was a full 24 hours from driving to Manchester airport to our head's hitting the pillow in Florida. I think it was a villa, St. James?? Park, or something like that.

We woke up to the noise of my dad and older brother coming in with bags of shopping, they went to Publix. My dad said, "We're not doing this every day", and put his hand out for everyone to pay their fair share. I told him I didn't ask him to go shopping on my behalf so please don't do it again, in the same way the planet is not asking the US to put military bases around the planet. So please don't flatter yourselves, please remove your bases.

My gran always used to say, "Never look a gift horse on the mouth". So if the USA is stupid enough to donate it's military free-of-charge to next to nothing, then don't blame countries that take it and laugh at the USA.

And every time a Yank says military, that shopping incident crops up in my mind. I didn't ask my dad, I didn't ask your military, so please stop it.

But we're chatting away and suddenly BOOM - Military.

Why did you mention military when it's irrelevant? Same with the folk where we're talking about guns and BOOM - bad teeth. Or BOOM - Limey.

What's the mental matter with you clowns?

I don't care about anyone's teeth, first.

Second, you all come here critical of our gun policy first. Great, when your glorious govt takes over with no resistance it is what it is for you.

Last, you are free to do whatever you want, including burning your island to the ground, as long as you don't rely on us to be your defacto military.

Right?

You have to realize that democrates are saving democracy. They only want one political party. They only want the amendments they agree with. They only want the Supreme Court as long as it rules with them. They will allow everyone to think or say what they want only as long as they agree with it

Remember. Trump said he was going to change the GOP into the MAGA Worker's Party.

Are you xenophobic?
I hate to break it to ya, but YOU are literally a cliche.

Forum List

Back