Say bye to your 401K if Kamala is elected

When did I say that? Many potential retirees are on the fence about retiring due to the economy. The stock market crashing due to Kamala being elected would force many people to say bye to using their 401K to start their retirement for years.
Crashing? The Dow is at over 39,000, up from 19,000 when trump was in office less than 4 years ago. One down day and it's crashing? Maybe investing in stocks isnt for you.

What?
You don't mind saying nonsense to try and uphold Democrats?

That would make people believe you to truly be an idiot instead of pretending.

are you going to respond to post 34 or just pretend that you have not been proven to be full of shit?

are you going to respond to post 34 or just pretend that you have not been proven to be full of shit?
I really feel no need....you have proven who you are more than adequately.

And I really don't care about you or anything you say....never did. Nor does anyone else.

It won't take long for serious people to find out how dangerous a president Kamala would be.... the dems should have held an open convention....

I really feel no need....you have proven who you are more than adequately.

And I really don't care about you or anything you say....never did. Nor does anyone else.

Yep, I have. I am someone that deals with facts and data....you are a snowflake that lies on a forum to try and goad people into thinking the sky is falling

Sucks to be you.

Crashing? The Dow is at over 39,000, up from 19,000 when trump was in office less than 4 years ago. One down day and it's crashing? Maybe investing in stocks isnt for you.
You're comparing the lowest point of the Covid crash to the highest point of the AI bubble. One was a bane, the other one was a boon and neither was caused an administration. I'd say Dow getting to 32K - 35K can be attributed to the Trump administration. Your figures are disingenuous.

You're comparing the lowest point of the Covid crash to the highest point of the AI bubble. One was a bane, the other one was a boon and neither was caused an administration. I'd say Dow getting to 32K - 35K can be attributed to the Trump administration. Your figures are disingenuous.
Re read your 2nd and 3rd sentences you babbling insane person.

It won't take long for serious people to find out how dangerous a president Kamala would be.... the dems should have held an open convention....
Yes, the polls being favorable to Kamala is what many say instigated this crash. A commie becoming the next POTUS is what will cause real damage! That's also China's wet dream.

For those about to retire, you have to be severely retarded to vote for Kamala. Your 401K will be destroyed, social security payouts will continue to reduced due to terrible policies and wages / inflation will make it hard to save more $$$. A lot of people will be working until death or will be forced to become homeless. Or just this:

businessman-suicide-and-roof-with-stress-depression-and-mental-health-with-suitcase-outdoor-in-city-professional-person-or-employee-on-rooftop-of-2T46J9C.jpg

The current stock market is only a small preview of what a Kamala presidency will cause. Kamala is currently hiding and hasn't addressed the stock market crash.
Kamala will not be elected. That is a gimme.

Forum List

Back