Walking in the morning while being black.

You dodged the question

Do you or dont you want children protected from adult predators?
I need to drop by your house and beat you to a bloody pulp with a baseball bat, you know to prevent child rape. Just IM me the address and when you'll be there. You do want to prevent child rape dont you?

I need to drop by your house and beat you to a bloody pulp with a baseball bat, you know to prevent child rape. Just IM me the address and when you'll be there. You do want to prevent child rape dont you?
Do you prefer to be shot with a rifle or a pistol?

This story is about a specific child

And you value the privacy of the adult over the safety of the child

Got it. No preventative maintenance allowed. No Police on the street, just sit back and wait, drinking coffee, eating donuts, until crime is committed.

No profiling allowed, no one on watch. That may work out in the sticks but maybe not in a city with ten million livimg in APT buildings mixed into neighborhoods.

Trained capable Police officers cost a lot of money. Lets fire all of them you think are bad.

Got it. No preventative maintenance allowed. No Police on the street, just sit back and wait, drinking coffee, eating donuts, until crime is committed.

No profiling allowed, no one on watch. That may work out in the sticks but maybe not in a city with ten million livimg in APT buildings mixed into neighborhoods.

Trained capable Police officers cost a lot of money. Lets fire all of them you think are bad.
Why is it the cops have to be able to violate the law or they can't do their jobs?

Firing both officers, as a message to other officers, would be sufficient, and might save taxpayers the burden of lawsuit payouts.
I think they should probably be retrained first, if there has been no other incidents before this... And put in a desk job demotion while going through the training again....

if they have a repeat after the re-training, then they are permanently barred from being a cop, anywhere in the USA, if that is possible and within the constitution.

And that's exactly what liberals are going to get with their anti police sgenda

Like this woman:

Forum List

Back