Zone1 Jesus said Few find the Narrow Way to Heaven (so most go to Hell)

Tell me... what's more beneficial to you right now at this moment... being told that you can experience heaven now or after you die? Which one has the most practical application to you right now?

That's pretty deep, right?
I will remain on earth forever if God wills.

It's ridiculous to say that we should seek Heaven on Earth. Jesus was all about getting us to heaven, which He said is not an easy road. It is called "narrow" and He says that few make it. And don't tell me He is referring to anything on Earth because that is just not the case. People are entirely too focused on the things of Earth. That will get you to Hell because if you ever find such a perfect life on Earth you will never want to leave it. And as good a life as one can have on Earth, it is nothing like Heaven. In Heaven there is no injustice.. no extremely cold or hot weather.. no malicious neighbors or backs-stabbing "friends" or just ... whatever

It's ridiculous to say that we should seek Heaven on Earth. Jesus was all about getting us to heaven, which
It's ridiculous that you claim to be a catholic and don't understand this. Jesus taught us to change our ways; to repent. Are you going to wait until you die to change and repent?

If you did as Jesus commanded your life now would be the kingdom of heaven as you would be in commune with God now.

Forum List

Back