Trump Appears Increasingly Unstable as His Grip on the Race Weakens

That is a media lie. You are perpetuating it.
Trump should agree to take an independently conducted cognitive test to make sure that he's still mentally all there. This is a very serious concern and should be handled very seriously.

If he has nothing to hide, then he should agree to this immediately. Why won't he? Hmmmm.

Trump should agree to take an independently conducted cognitive test to make sure that he's still mentally all there. This is a very serious concern and should be handled very seriously.

If he has nothing to hide, then he should agree to this immediately. Why won't he? Hmmmm.
Trump should be Trump and you and all the other liars should deal with it.

That's right. He didn't do shit. And if he did, he didn't get 30. It's bogus.

But if you want tests, this is 2024. You agree they both should take one.

Oh wait, now you don't care about cognitive tests.
No retard, he did score that. He took the test asswipe. Per your own quote and now you're mad that you got embarrassed again. You should be used to that by now....

No, we won't GET OVER kids being molested. Those were Your words to child sex assault victims you POS. So GFY
I think you need to relax. Catch your breath. Try being honest. This country is tired of liars like you. They are tired of the angst, the vitriol. Think about that.

I think you need to relax. Catch your breath. Try being honest. This country is tired of liars like you. They are tired of the angst, the vitriol. Think about that.
No, the country is tired of people like YOU who support mutilation of children because YOU think they should be something else. Tired of people like YOU thinking you can tell them what to do, where they can go, what they can buy, how many people can be at their home. Tired of the hatred YOU have for women, blacks, Hispanics who came here legally. YOU can't be honest and voters will show you the door in November. Crawl back under your rock and stay there.

No, the country is tired of people like YOU who support mutilation of children because YOU think they should be something else. Tired of people like YOU thinking you can tell them what to do, where they can go, what they can buy, how many people can be at their home. Tired of the hatred YOU have for women, blacks, Hispanics who came here legally. YOU can't be honest and voters will show you the door in November. Crawl back under your rock and stay there.
The women in this country say different. Something you don't understand. You're an angry person without a clue.

The women in this country say different. Something you don't understand. You're an angry person without a clue.
Oh look. Another peon who thinks ALL women march in lockstep. News flash: over half the women in this country do NOT support your abortion on demand up to the moment of birth bullshit. Including my wife and sane women all across the country. You're mad that Kamala is losing and are grasping at straws. The economy and immigration are the big issues. Abortion is about #167 on the list...

Oh look. Another peon who thinks ALL women march in lockstep. News flash: over half the women in this country do NOT support your abortion on demand up to the moment of birth bullshit. Including my wife and sane women all across the country. You're mad that Kamala is losing and are grasping at straws. The economy and immigration are the big issues. Abortion is about #167 on the list...
Why are you bashing women. Are you a cuck? Sure seem to be.

Why are you bashing women. Are you a cuck? Sure seem to be.
Where am I bashing women moron? Saying they can think for themselves is bashing women? Damn you're dumber than you sound. Cuck? You're projecting again. YOU think women all march in lockstep, and I'm bashing women?

Where am I bashing women moron? Saying they can think for themselves is bashing women? Damn you're dumber than you sound. Cuck? You're projecting again. YOU think women all march in lockstep, and I'm bashing women?
You try to hard to put words into others mouths. You definitely are a projecting fool.

Vance is stalking Harris. That can go real bad.
Oh my gosh, my thoughts EXACTLY when they were reporting on his "shadowing" Harris & Walz on the tarmac at their last stop. I silently chided myself for overreacting so I REALLY appreciate that someone else saw something as well.

Huh, I wonder how you report someone as a stalker who has U.S. Secret Service protection ;-)

About that cognitive test:

Trump Brags That He Repeated 5 Words in a Row on ‘Difficult’ Dementia Test
By Jonathan Chait, who’s been a New York political columnist since 2011.​
In a new interview with Fox News, President Trump again repeated what is becoming his proudest triumph as president — allegedly passing a test for cognitive impairment. (We don’t know that Trump passed the test; the only corroboration is his former doctor, Ronny Jackson, who is obviously beholden to the president whose endorsement set up his new career.)​
The test Trump took is not a test for geniuses. Its questions, such as pointing to a picture of an elephant and saying “elephant,” are designed to screen for dementia. But Trump took pains to note that some of the questions are harder. Several days ago he insisted to Chris Wallace, “I’ll bet you couldn’t even answer the last five questions.” Now he has revealed the most difficult of these questions.​
“The last questions are much more difficult,” he said. “Like a memory question. It’s, uh, like you’ll go, ‘Person, woman, man, camera, TV.’ So they say, ‘Could you repeat that?’ So I said, ‘Yeah.’ So it’s ‘person, woman, man, camera, TV.’ ‘Okay, that’s very good.’”​
It seems perhaps unfair, given Trump’s hours of daily television consumption, that 40 percent of the words he had to repeat involved television. Nonetheless, it is an achievement. Of sorts. Though I would argue that Chris Wallace probably could repeat those words as well.​
“The doctors said very few people can do that, very few people get that,” Trump elaborated, with evident pride.​
It seems as if the actual test here is whether or not a person who passes the dementia screening boasts about his performance in public as if it is proof of his genius, rather than evidence that his doctors suspected he is suffering serious cognitive impairment.
Trump Brags That He Repeated 5 Words in a Row on ‘Difficult’ Dementia Test

Forum List

Back