Vance says the Democrats are "anti-family and anti-children,"

""This is about criticising the Democratic Party for becoming anti-family and anti-children," he told .

"The simple point that I made is that having children, becoming a father, becoming a mother, I really do think it changes your perspective in a pretty profound way," he said.

"I'm making an argument that our entire society has become sceptical and even hateful towards the idea of having kids.""

How is the Democratic Party "anti-family" and "anti-children"???

Let's look at facts.

The states with the least amount of social workers per children is Utah, 623 children per social worker. Idaho, Arkansas, Georgia and New Jersey are the other high ones. Louisiana doesn't even get on this, probably because it's so bad the state doesn't send data.

So two out of four are strong right wing states, one a left wing state and one a more right wing than left wing state. The liberal north east has the most.

Single parent families.

DC has the highest. Then Mississippi, then Louisiana, Ohio is pretty high up there, Mr Vance.

Basically he claims Democrats are against families, but it's not really true. The Republicans seem to push for the ideal family and people feel they can't reach that, and it causes problems. Democrats are more honest about it, and therefore might have less problems.

Obviously this isn't black and white. There are many issues, like urban v. rural and the like, but for a guy who wrote a book about HOW BAD HIS HILLBILLY PEOPLE ARE AT MARRIAGE, to say Republicans support marriage and children more than Democrats just doesn't pass the test of FACTS.
Yep he's pegged the democrats dead on target.

""This is about criticising the Democratic Party for becoming anti-family and anti-children," he told .

"The simple point that I made is that having children, becoming a father, becoming a mother, I really do think it changes your perspective in a pretty profound way," he said.

"I'm making an argument that our entire society has become sceptical and even hateful towards the idea of having kids.""

Let's look at facts.

The states with the least amount of social workers per children is Utah, 623 children per social worker. Idaho, Arkansas, Georgia and New Jersey are the other high ones. Louisiana doesn't even get on this, probably because it's so bad the state doesn't send data.

So two out of four are strong right wing states, one a left wing state and one a more right wing than left wing state. The liberal north east has the most.

Single parent families.

DC has the highest. Then Mississippi, then Louisiana, Ohio is pretty high up there, Mr Vance.

Basically he claims Democrats are against families, but it's not really true. The Republicans seem to push for the ideal family and people feel they can't reach that, and it causes problems. Democrats are more honest about it, and therefore might have less problems.

Obviously this isn't black and white. There are many issues, like urban v. rural and the like, but for a guy who wrote a book about HOW BAD HIS HILLBILLY PEOPLE ARE AT MARRIAGE, to say Republicans support marriage and children more than Democrats just doesn't pass the test of FACTS.
The liberal stance on abortion precludes them from making any statements on the matter.

Let's look at facts.

Single parent families.

You are, quite obviously.

Leftists only care about one thing, and that is decreasing human population levels to help preserve their precious natural resources and reduce carbon emissions. In fact, Biden passed inflation legislation that was mostly spending to help combat climate change, something he later admitted. Yea, the legislation had really nothing to do about inflation. Funny that. But such insane spending on climate change is not enough, it is never enough, as they want to spend trillions and trillions more. Problem is, all that spending produces, you guessed it, more inflation.

Also look at the policies of the DNC. They are all about such things as abortion and gender confusion, both of which helps reduce population levels. And why are they not more concerned about drugs pouring across the border that kill about 300 Americans a day? Once again, it helps reduce population levels. If you look at government policy through this Lense, their policies make a whole lot more sense than they would otherwise. It is just like China and their one child policy, Leftists around the world are consumed with this one thought, which is there are too many people. Is this also why the US seems to enjoy funding wars across the globe spending money on both sides of the conflict? You tell me.

The greatest resource any nation has are it's children. Therefore, when it's leaders fail to recognize this fact, they unknowingly promote the demise of that country.

View attachment 986767
Self-appointed spokespersons for "leftists" aside, demeaning Americans who are not breeders is consistent with the ideological dogma that crushes personal reproductive liberty and arrogates womb control to statist politicians.

The United States is not Nicaragua, nor is it El Salvador, despite some zealots espousing their draconian policies that oppress women.

Let's look at facts.

Single parent families.

Vance says the Democrats are "anti-family and anti-children,"​

Truth hurts.

Forum List

Back