For you "suckers and loser's" critics, Stolen valor is far far worse

See #16...Right there out of the horse's ass.
Nope

Vance also accused Walz of feigning a record in active combat: "[Walz] said - and he was making a point about gun control - he said, ‘we shouldn't allow weapons that I used in war, to be on America's streets.' Well, I wonder, Tim Walz, when you ever in war?"

The senator actually misquoted Walz in his screed. In the clip Vance was referencing, Walz says that he "carried" weapons in war, not "used." Given that Operation Enduring Freedom was a part of the post-9/11 War on Terror, and that Walz was deployed to Italy under it - and likely had a service weapon - the claim that he is engaging in "stolen valor" holds little water.

Claimed that he carried a "weapon in war", when he in fact did not.

He's total scum.
Vance also accused Walz of feigning a record in active combat: "[Walz] said - and he was making a point about gun control - he said, ‘we shouldn't allow weapons that I used in war, to be on America's streets.' Well, I wonder, Tim Walz, when you ever in war?"

The senator actually misquoted Walz in his screed. In the clip Vance was referencing, Walz says that he "carried" weapons in war, not "used." Given that Operation Enduring Freedom was a part of the post-9/11 War on Terror, and that Walz was deployed to Italy under it - and likely had a service weapon - the claim that he is engaging in "stolen valor" holds little water.

Vance spoke on Wednesday as if he served more honorably than Walz, noting that he went to Iraq "I did it, I did what they asked me to do and I did it honorably," he said The senator was deployed for six months in Iraq as a combat correspondent in 2005 as part of the Marines' Public Affairs office. He - like Walz - never engaged in active combat and has stated that he was "lucky to escape any real fighting," during his deployment.

"Yes sir, Mr. Crepitus sir" would have been the appropriate answer.

YOu need to work on your manners.
Get on your short bus and ride crappy! Hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha! Disgraceful
Screenshot_20240713-094114_Read Chan.jpg

24 years in the military vs zero for your blob. LOL... case closed.
See the above quoted deviant, see it doesn't give one shit about veterans like myself, it doesn't care about Walz lying about his military service anymore than the absolute scumbag population of CT did as they knowingly, willingly voted Richard Blumenthal into the United States senate in a landslide three months after learning he had irrefutably lied his lips off for three decades about serving in Vietnam, lies which included elaborate war recollections he offered up to the fascist media, all of which were totally fictitious, they knew it all and they voted the scumbag into office anyway!

Walz did not serve 24 years in the military, he showed up for 24 years one weekend a month, and he lied his fucking lips off about his rank, and his service, all whilst knowing he quit the day before his unit deployed to Iraq, he quit, and then he lied his lips off to the scumbags of MN, aided in his lies by local CBS affiliate WCCO who deliberately hid this knowledge from residents of the state ( they'd have voted him in anyway) as he ran for Governor! Allow me to be perfectly frank about above deviant cult member, Walz could be shown on live television biting the penises and testicles off of little boys and the above deviant, along with millions of other such deviants would still happily vote for him!

Its not case closed fucktard, you don't care, you possess no humanity, but I sure as shit do, and Walz is a fucking monstrous offender who very much belongs in a prison cell for the rest of his evil fucking life! :fu:

unlike suckers and losers comment this stolen valor has mountains of evidence.

According to yer story there is no stolen valor or desertion. What makes me sick is that rich fat bastards like Trump was too much of a coward to serve his nation in the military.

Forum List

Back