For you "suckers and loser's" critics, Stolen valor is far far worse

So let me get this straight...the guy ran for numerous offices and this alleged "bombshell" of yours was never discovered. LOL....

Either nobody in the Minnesota GOP said anything or you're lying. My bet is that you're lying your ass off.
Typical Democrat, lying to make himself seem better than he really is. It takes a real special coward to use Stolen Valor. Just like a Democrat. LOL

Typical Democrat, lying to make himself seem better than he really is. It takes a real special coward to use Stolen Valor. Just like a Democrat. LOL
Saying this over and over doesn't make it real. Try to have a good night , I plan on it.

But they don't. The article Vance based his opinion on was already debunked long ago. He has that battle when he became governor. They tried to frame him with that back then too.

Did you forget what I said in post 113, I really don't give a crap about the commies service record. He did lie about his rank when he retired, that's a fact.

It's you lying about Walz submitting his retirement papers almost a year before the unit deployed and then running and winning a congressional seat.
not that one (it will be another story)
From the other forum, It is his retirement ranking and he had claimed to have served in combat/war zone.

unlike suckers and losers comment this stolen valor has mountains of evidence.

Why does MAGA hate the military? How does this work out well for them, when the inevitable stories about lies and exaggerations manufactured by the Trump camp come out? This is just another “whistleblower” event, IMO, and we know how they turn out. Don’t bother saying I didn’t read the article, because I didn’t. Life is too short to keep getting sucked into foolish MAGA rabbit holes.

#BONESPURS

24 years collecting "Weekend Warrior" cash, but when duty called to deploy he bailed on his men.

You need to see how the guys he bailed on feel.
He put in his papers about eleven months before his unit deployed and ran for Congress.

Your attack on him is an attack on the valor of the military.

24 years is a long time, and you did not serve, did you?

"HAVE YOU EVER LOOKED AT EISENHOWER'S MILITARY CAREER?!? OPERATION OVERLORD MY ASS! HE SPENT DECADES AS A REMF IN CUSHY JOBS AND WAS ALWAYS HUNDREDS OF MILES AWAY FROM COMBAT. THEN, JUST AS THE SHOOTING STARTED IN KOREA, HE RETIRED."

"HAVE YOU EVER LOOKED AT EISENHOWER'S MILITARY CAREER?!? OPERATION OVERLORD MY ASS! HE SPENT DECADES AS A REMF IN CUSHY JOBS AND WAS ALWAYS HUNDREDS OF MILES AWAY FROM COMBAT. THEN, JUST AS THE SHOOTING STARTED IN KOREA, HE RETIRED."

He put in his papers about eleven months before his unit deployed and ran for Congress.

Your attack on him is an attack on the valor of the military.

24 years is a long time, and you did not serve, did you?

I don't care when he retired, the rest of your post is a lie. BTW I had more total years of service than the commie did. Carry on commie.

LOL .. He said it was 25, he carried a weapon during war, and dropped out right before his unit was being deployed to Iraq, not to mention he was demoted to Master Sergeant because he didn't complete the eligibility coursework or provide a signature. Yeah .. case closed. Swift Boat coming soon.

You can make a career as a military musician--yes. The Army, Navy--they all have various bands and choirs. You still have to go to Boot Camp, and you can still be called to war (but you're like last on the list). Technically, these musicians have "carried a weapon" but they almost never wield one as part of their job. Their literal job is to like play an oboe or whatever.

This is bad for Makala

Jesus 72 hours and they've already discovered that he lied about military service. What else do you think is going to come out? If you Democrats aren't lying your lips aren't moving.

They're in a real bind now.

They already replaced a primary-installed candidate. Will they try to replace the VP too?

Forum List

Back