For you "suckers and loser's" critics, Stolen valor is far far worse

Did trump claim to fight in Vietnam?

Trump: ‘I always felt that I was in the military’​

Donald Trump did not serve in the military, but according to a report, the Republican presidential candidate and multibillionaire business tycoon said in a forthcoming book that he still “always felt that I was in the military” because he attended a military boarding school and “dealt with those people.”

According to an upcoming biography and interview excerpts shared with The New York Times, Trump said that his five years at the New York Military Academy provided him with “more training militarily than a lot of the guys that go into the military.”

trump chickened out period. Vietnam wasn't a picnic. Too bad he didn't move to Canada back then but I wouldn't wish trump on them either. He belongs with his buddies / lovers in Russia or North Korea.
Trump in the military.jpg

Trump: ‘I always felt that I was in the military’​

Donald Trump did not serve in the military, but according to a report, the Republican presidential candidate and multibillionaire business tycoon said in a forthcoming book that he still “always felt that I was in the military” because he attended a military boarding school and “dealt with those people.”

According to an upcoming biography and interview excerpts shared with The New York Times, Trump said that his five years at the New York Military Academy provided him with “more training militarily than a lot of the guys that go into the military.”

^^^ maximum gaslighting

WEF shillbots and NPCs do nothing but gaslight Americans

You saying Timpon was just feeling like he carried a weapon at war? Seems he claimed he was in Iraq.

Bummer... for democrats

^^^ WEF shillbots and NPCs don't see stolen valor as an issue because they are not loyal to America.

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has repeatedly denied knowing about the Project 2025 policy blueprint or the people behind it. “Have no idea who is in charge of it,” he wrote in a social media post in July.

But in April 2022, Trump shared a 45-minute private flight with Heritage Foundation President Kevin Roberts, according to people familiar with the trip, plane-tracking data and a photograph from on board the plane, which has not been previously reported. They flew together to a Heritage conference where Trump delivered a keynote address that gestured to Heritage’s forthcoming policy proposals.

“They’re going to lay the groundwork and detail plans for exactly what our movement will do,” Trump said in the speech.

Wormy Dem caught lying again, shocker. Dems are truly scum!

caught lying

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has repeatedly denied knowing about the Project 2025 policy blueprint or the people behind it. “Have no idea who is in charge of it,” he wrote in a social media post in July.

But in April 2022, Trump shared a 45-minute private flight with Heritage Foundation President Kevin Roberts, according to people familiar with the trip, plane-tracking data and a photograph from on board the plane, which has not been previously reported. They flew together to a Heritage conference where Trump delivered a keynote address that gestured to Heritage’s forthcoming policy proposals.

“They’re going to lay the groundwork and detail plans for exactly what our movement will do,” Trump said in the speech.

trump project 25 plane.jpg

^^^ This is how WEF shillbots and NPCs respond to post they cannot counter. They gaslight then try to equate their lies to counter your perception of the truth.

Did Timpon serve in Iraq like he said when he ran for congress?

caught lying

View attachment 991908
^^^ gaslighting and spamming Americans with misinformation

unlike suckers and losers comment this stolen valor has mountains of evidence.

In my opinion, this is the last thing that needs to be discussed about that fucking commie. There are many much more damning things out there. Like just plain bad policy decisions. Like on covid, climate, energy, illegal immigration, gender crap and the list goes on and on. These crap commies can be defeated by pointing out their bad policies, things that the vast majority disagree with.

In my opinion, this is the last thing that needs to be discussed about that fucking commie. There are many much more damning things out there. Like just plain bad policy decisions. Like on covid, climate, energy, illegal immigration, gender crap and the list goes on and on. These crap commies can be defeated by pointing out their bad policies, things that the vast majority disagree with.

All very human rights issues , amazing you believe they a4 crap.

This will not end well for Vance , he's already destroyed his credibility by lying about

Right , trump is totally innocent and never lies. LOL Now we have Vance imitating trump and lying too.
Haha, Biden the liar.
Screenshot_20210605-205943_Chrome.jpg

This will not end well for Vance , he's already destroyed his credibility by lying about

Right , trump is totally innocent and never lies. LOL Now we have Vance imitating trump and lying too.
Your only problem is Vance is not lying LOL. He seems like a pretty truthful guy. It's amazing how you lie to protect your guy.

Forum List

Back