Democrats Made It Clear with VP Pick

Youth, business experience and military service. He is an ex Marine.

Trump wanted to offset his age with someone young. Scott is in his late 50s believe.

so now late 50s is old?

Are you getting dizzy yet from all this spining?

so now late 50s is old?

Are you getting dizzy yet from all this spining?
You’re the one spinning.

You said Shapiro wasn’t the fave I proved you wrong

You said Scott was the fave. I proved You wrong.

To my kids it is old. Trump is trying to capture the youth vote. Someone who is 39 resonates better than 59.

And yeah, if you’re in your 50s, you’re closer to death than birth. You’re old.

Spinning has two “Ns” you illiterate lib

The posters were implying she could not pick Shapiro because he was Jewish, and she could not pick or support a Jew as her VP because this would upset a sector of dems out there protesting Netanyahu, Israel, what's going on in Gaza, and the admin for supplying military aid....(some, not all, of that group clearly anti semitic)
Yup. Nothing to do with her husband.
My point was, if that were the case, wouldn't these Dems who they claim forced Harris to not pick Shapiro because he was Jewish, be equally upset with Harris being married to a Jew?
The antisemites in your party are probably not happy with her choosing a Jew for her husband, but her husband is not a heartbeat away from the Presidency. You don't see the difference? Or are you spewing some hyperbole?

Anyone can convert to Judaism at any time in their lives. My parents converted to Catholicism when they were in their sixties.
Well of course they can. The point is that Ivanka’s children are Jewish because she converted to Judaism before they were born, and they are now part of an Orthodox Jewish family!

Since you made me figure out that "pt" = point; I see it now. It's on the top of your head.

95% of Muslims are fine upstanding people. It's like cops, some bad apples ruin it for the rest of them.
So you’re saying 5%

Only 5% are “bad apples”

Yet most treat women as property.

But let’s say it is 5%

That’s 90 million bad apples.

Pretty daunting and your number is low!

Forum List

Back