Democrats Made It Clear with VP Pick

A pick of Shapiro would have announced that the Democrats stand up to antisemites in their party and would not placate their HAMAS-supporting Muslims and leftists.

I would hope enough Jews wise up and stop voting Democrat, but you never know.

I think your imagination and paranoia is in overdrive, Lisa!

Weren't you afraid that she would pick him, a few days ago? And now that she hasn't done what you predicted, you are flip flopping?

I wanted her to pick Gov. Shapiro....but she didnt....it was her choice, and guess what? Life goes on!

She has TERRIBLE, and I mean TERRIBLE, political instincts. This is why she backed out of a Dem primary with ZERO primary votes. It's why the DNC are keeping her quiet. She is frankly terrible at her job.

That's why it's so funny your people are trying to make her into Michelle O or something. She's still Kamala. She'll make us remember soon enough

According to even CNN

Definitely well known in our community.

Then Kamala said. Can’t have a Jew as I am anti Israel.
And the tragic thing is that most Jews value their liberalism over the rampant antisemitism in their party. And it’s nothing new - Jews continued to vote for FDR even after he wouldn’t let the doomed Jews to dock and forced them back to Hitler.

What they are doing is putting themselves last, and voting against what is better for themselves. I saw this is a class on “How to Combat Antisemitism.” A liberal stood up on the first day in class and said “I think we should stay focused on fighting racism against blacks and not fight against antisemitism.” The class reacted strongly - I mean, why did the leftist sign up for the class other than to tell us not to try to combat Jew-hate?” - and he did not return.

Neither was Shapiro
Yes he was. Do you ever tell the truth?

Pennsylvania Governor Josh Shapiro's and Minnesota Governor Tim Walz have cleared the betting field in the race to be the Democratic vice-presidential nominee going into the likely final day of the Veep-stakes.

Shapiro has been at the top of the oddsmakers' boards since Vice President Kamala Harrisassumed the presumptive presidential nomination from the party after President Joe Biden dropped out.

And the tragic thing is that most Jews value their liberalism over the rampant antisemitism in their party. And it’s nothing new - Jews continued to vote for FDR even after he wouldn’t let the doomed Jews to dock and forced them back to Hitler.

What they are doing is putting themselves last, and voting against what is better for themselves. I saw this is a class on “How to Combat Antisemitism.” A liberal stood up on the first day in class and said “I think we should stay focused on fighting racism against blacks and not fight against antisemitism.” The class reacted strongly - I mean, why did the leftist sign up for the class other than to tell us not to try to combat Jew-hate?” - and he did not return.
These leftists lie as easily as they breathe

I would hope enough Jews wise up and stop voting Democrat, but you never know.
That’s my hope. From my limited survey of Democrat Jews I know, MOST are appalled by even the suggestion of a vote for Trump, and shrug off the riots against Jews. Most are ignorant, and are unwilling to even HEAR the positions of the “bad” side (the Republican Jews). I have been insulted by Democrat Jews via nasty jokes about Jews who vote Republican…..mocked right before the Seder on 1st night Passover….and, worst of all, accused of voting for a racist at the lunch we had after my father’s funeral.

That said, I know of two Jews who have said they will hold their nose and vote for Trump - but that is when Biden was the nominee. Not sure where they stand now: with 1) the president who issued an EO to cut down on antisemitism on campus, or 2) the nominee who won’t put a Jew on the ticket in order to keep the votes of her antisemitic base, and thus signaling that she stands with the antisemites.

Nope. My people are a constant and consistent disappointment. Hence when my parents go, I am done with Judaism.
Affiliate with a Chabad, as I have done. You will love the welcome of Jews of any observance, the celebrations of holidays, all the great food (wow….do they ever put on a spread!), and all sorts of important events.

For example, I recently went to a talk by a hero of 10/7, who went house to house to rescue surviving Jews who had locked themselves in their safe rooms - including children and elderly. It was inspiring to hear his story, and wonderful to be surrounded by Jews who have their heads screwed on straight.

That said, I have eliminated all Democrat Jews from my life, as I find their ignorance and misplaced values both upsetting and tragic.

She has TERRIBLE, and I mean TERRIBLE, political instincts. This is why she backed out of a Dem primary with ZERO primary votes. It's why the DNC are keeping her quiet. She is frankly terrible at her job.

That's why it's so funny your people are trying to make her into Michelle O or something. She's still Kamala. She'll make us remember soon enough
The question is: will she make us remember in time to stop this nonsense, or will the media hide her incompetence and radicalism until after the election?

And remember, the VP she picked is even more radical. So if she is 25th, we end up with someone worse.

The goal of both is to import as many semi-literate, uneducated, unskilled foreigners as quickly as possible, move them onto massive taxpayer-paid free housing, food, health care, welfare payments, and then get their votes because they are useless scofflaws totally dependent on other people’s money.

And they reproduce rapidly, as well.

She's still the underdog, going against a previous President!

Everybody likes rooting for the underdog....And that excitement is happening now! She's got the wind behind her!

But any new Democratic candidate picked as Biden's replacement, likely would also have the same Democratic excitement imo....because they just want to beat old man Trump, and having a candidate that had that chance, is tremendously more exciting than doom and gloom...with dismal chance.

This is going to be a nail biter!

Voting starts for early voting in just a month, a week or two after the Democratic convention....the wind will still be behind her... She'll still be on her honeymoon period...

Trump will have to come up with a new October Surprise because the one he created for Biden is now null and void. This all caught Trump by surprise, and his campaign has been scrambling to find something quick, that will work against her.

Life has been breathed in to this presidential race....she does have a chance to beat him, fair and square! And a chance, is what is driving the excitement and hopefully, drive the voters to the polls.

I think your imagination and paranoia is in overdrive, Lisa!

Weren't you afraid that she would pick him, a few days ago? And now that she hasn't done what you predicted, you are flip flopping?

I wanted her to pick Gov. Shapiro....but she didnt....it was her choice, and guess what? Life goes on!
I said I had HOPED she would pick him.

And “life goes on” for YOU, who doesn’t care that a presidential nominee is afraid to pick a Jew because of the continued rise in antisemites in her party - and fear they would revolt if she picked Jew Boy as VP.

She's still the underdog, going against a previous President!

Everybody likes rooting for the underdog....And that excitement is happening now! She's got the wind behind her!

But any new Democratic candidate picked as Biden's replacement, likely would also have the same Democratic excitement imo....because they just want to beat old man Trump, and having a candidate that had that chance, is tremendously more exciting than doom and gloom...with dismal chance.

This is going to be a nail biter!

Voting starts for early voting in just a month, a week or two after the Democratic convention....the wind will still be behind her... She'll still be on her honeymoon period...

Trump will have to come up with a new October Surprise because the one he created for Biden is now null and void. This all caught Trump by surprise, and his campaign has been scrambling to find something quick, that will work against her.

Life has been breathed in to this presidential race....she does have a chance to beat him, fair and square! And a chance, is what is driving the excitement and hopefully, drive the voters to the polls.
And you don’t see a problem with voting starting a few weeks after the Dems did a coup on Biden and installed their new puppet? That means the media only has to keep her dangerous policies - and her - hidden for 30 days.

Is THAT the type of democratic process you support? Where there’s a last minute switch so that the opposing campaign doesn’t have time to educate the voters - and the media only has to keep her hidden for a few weeks?

And then you say TRUMP is the “threat to democracy”?. Your party has removed the right to select their nominee, and now are hiding her from voters in order to drag her across the finish line.

Yes he was. Do you ever tell the truth?

Pennsylvania Governor Josh Shapiro's and Minnesota Governor Tim Walz have cleared the betting field in the race to be the Democratic vice-presidential nominee going into the likely final day of the Veep-stakes.

Shapiro has been at the top of the oddsmakers' boards since Vice President Kamala Harrisassumed the presumptive presidential nomination from the party after President Joe Biden dropped out.
And the Dems don’t care that Shapiro was rejected because he is a Jew. Did you see the last poster’s callous remark? “Life goes on.”

Yes, life goes on - and the Jew-hate at the liberal college campuses this fall will be even worse than last spring. Can you imagine the outrage of liberals if whites on college campuses were marching around chanting “death to blacks” - and then the white presidents all said it was OK?

The alarming depth of Jew-hate coming out, complete with assaults and vandalism, and being tolerated - in some cases even supported - by the Dems is the same atmosphere as Germany, 1939.

I said I had HOPED she would pick him.

And “life goes on” for YOU, who doesn’t care that a presidential nominee is afraid to pick a Jew because of the continued rise in antisemites in her party - and fear they would revolt if she picked Jew Boy as VP.
Picking Shapiro would have sealed the Pennsylvania win, imo....And is a must win state, in the electoral game, though without Penn, there are a couple of other routes to an electoral win....

Whether he was Jewish, Christian, white, Black or whatever, didn't really come in to the picture....
I just like the guy... I think he is smart, rational, and has a good head on his shoulders, and some day, could make a good president....same with Kelly in Arizona.

Waltz, had never come in to my radar, so I knew little about him...

Picking Shapiro would have sealed the Pennsylvania win, imo....And is a must win state, in the electoral game, though without Penn, there are a couple of other routes to an electoral win....

Whether he was Jewish, Christian, white, Black or whatever, didn't really come in to the picture....
I just like the guy... I think he is smart, rational, and has a good head on his shoulders, and some day, could make a good president....same with Kelly in Arizona.

Waltz, had never come in to my radar, so I knew little about him...
Denial in a river in Egypt.

Of course Shapiro’s religion came into it. PA is a must-win state, but she was warned not to pick the Jew. If he had been Christian, she would have picked him.

And the fact that you think Wulz, with his America-destroying values, would be a good president, tells me you are a stupid idiot whom I do not wish to waste any more time on. You are beyond help.

I had no ideas Lutherans were a branch of Judaism.

Is Rupert Murdoch a Catholic or a Jew? Ditto Biden...

Jews lie about their ID, especially to win elections.... just ask.... JD Vance...

As for Walz, he is REALLY OBVIOUS....

South German and Jewish (Ashkenazic): occupational name a shortened form of Walzenmüller denoting a miller (see Mueller ) who milled by means of rollers Middle High German walze German Walze ‘roller’. South German: patronymic from Walz . Jewish (eastern Ashkenazic): artificial name from German Walzer ‘waltz’.

And you don’t see a problem with voting starting a few weeks after the Dems did a coup on Biden and installed their new puppet? That means the media only has to keep her dangerous policies - and her - hidden for 30 days.

Is THAT the type of democratic process you support? Where there’s a last minute switch so that the opposing campaign doesn’t have time to educate the voters - and the media only has to keep her hidden for a few weeks?

And then you say TRUMP is the “threat to democracy”?. Your party has removed the right to select their nominee, and now are hiding her from voters in order to drag her across the finish line.
It sucks....

But since Biden chose to run, y'all have said he was braindead, he shouldn't be running, and Trump moved up in the polling against him because the people began believing it....he couldn't last another 4 years.

You all pounded that in to the ground....YOU pushed his withdrawal from the race.

Your side should have planned for your successful negative Biden dementia campaign, and him resigning.
Harris as VP, certainly would have been option #1.

Your party failed you, not democrats.

Forum List

Back