Tim Walz's Violent Criminal Record Exposed. Yes - he's a drunk driver

Well I do. No one should drink and drive period.

But now people can smoke dope and drive, and with no real way to test it like they can alcohol, making the roads much more to your liking I'm sure.

Okay, then we need to close down ALL the bars and restaurants that serve liquor, then. Because anyone who got there drove to get there and drove to get home.

I frankly worry more about idiots talking on their cell phones while driving than someone who had a few drinks before taking the route they always take home.

Okay, then we need to close down ALL the bars and restaurants that serve liquor, then. Because anyone who got there drove to get there and drove to get home.

I frankly worry more about idiots talking on their cell phones while driving than someone who had a few drinks before taking the route they always take home.
No, I don't think you care at all so long as you are not personally inconvenienced.

No, I don't think you care at all so long as you are not personally inconvenienced.

Exactly my point. I can't tell you how many times I've been cut off in traffic by some asshole talking on his cell phone and not paying attention to the things going on around him.

On the other hand, drunk drivers are usually being extra careful when they drive because they don't want to get caught.

The Democratic pollster saw the contract.

And nice moving of the goal posts. It's like saying you can't fight fire with water.
Your link has nothing to do with your dumbass claim guns kill people, Simp.

Just ban cars, Simp.

The OP may be on to something.
View attachment 991117
Most DWI arrests are in red states; and as the OP pointed out, the people who live there are hyper violent drug fueled inbred toothless hicks.
I think I've figured out why you post so much nonsense, you believe some really bizzarre and strange stuff. Did you get that from your Big Foot Spotters quarterly?

We're talking about Trump's sham trial not the liar Cohen. You sure are stupid dumbass

LOL

Yet again, you demonstrate sheer ignorance of the trial.

Moron, the underlying crime, to which you haven't a single fucking clue -- involved Trump AND Cohen conspiring to make illegal campaign contributions to unlawfully influence an election.

LOL

Denial doesn't help you.

E. Jean Carroll proved in court beyond a preponderance of the evidence that Trump did indeed sexually assault her.
No she didn’t. Just a bunch of leftist wackos on the jury.

Drunk drivers kill thousands of americans every year. It's a super-violent drug crime and this is proof he is a psychopath with no concern for the safety of others.

So, almost 30 years ago... Different era as well...

Around this time Ivana was accusing Trump of violently raping her...

Forum List

Back